Oomph Music Video - New AvPR Footage

Started by Darkness, Dec 14, 2007, 07:32:17 PM

Author
Oomph Music Video - New AvPR Footage (Read 53,132 times)

WisePredator

Amazing... 8)

KARHAN

OMG that was badass :o   f*cking foget bout it 8)

WisePredator

OOMPH! Are going on my MySpace.

No Tail

Chet pushing Wolf, while Wolfs feet are pushing back dirt...... Awesome!

Porkus Maximus

Did I see The Pred and the Predalien exchanging punches?  I lol'ed.  If all the action is similar to the clips in that video then I reckon it'll be an enjoyable movie.  Shits all over the alien franchise but it'll probably make a top quality popcorn flick.

SiL

SiL

Great clip - Wolf looks amazing - naff music.

KARHAN

that clip had awsome footage, the pred tracking thing, the blue liquid, wolf getting ownd, and many more badass things, NOW WE CAN TRULY SAY: AVP-R IS better then AVP 8)

Alien Freak

Nice to see that Chet might actually give Wolf a run for his money.

Aeus

Aeus

Woah, the action looks amazing. The Predalien looks spectacular beating the hell out of old Wolfie, she has my vote for the final battle.

Go Chet!

Gotta love the bit where she forces Wolfie backwards into the wall or when she sends him flying form the tail whip.

Not to mention every shot of Wolf was spectacular, I had a Predogasm when I saw that Tracker from Predator return.

KARHAN

you know what music would have fitted better: seek and destroy from metallica 8)

No Tail

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 14, 2007, 07:55:01 PM
Did I see The Pred and the Predalien exchanging punches?  I lol'ed.

Yeah that was a sight to see, in a good way. :D

Der_Meister

amazing footage, Chet VS Wolf will be freaking EPIC!!!

looks like one of the Aliens that Wolf grabs in the sewer will taste some plasma caster

Commander Aun

So what is the name of the new music video?

KARHAN

Quote from: Der_Meister on Dec 14, 2007, 07:57:05 PM
amazing footage, Chet VS Wolf will be freaking EPIC!!!

looks like one of the Aliens that Wolf grabs in the sewer will taste some plasma caster
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7194/azama2.png

LOL ahahahahahhaha , priceless..

KidPresentable

The laser grid device that slices that alien to bits was awesome. Chet tries to throw Wolf through it but his shoulder cannons fire backwards and destroy the devices before he's caught in them. Awesomenss.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed