I gotta be quick! $ or not?

Started by GUiLE, Dec 13, 2007, 10:09:35 PM

Author
I gotta be quick! $ or not? (Read 2,486 times)

GUiLE

GUiLE

dudes tommorow I gotta decide should I buy this game (predator: Concrete Jungle) or not?
the reviews are awful but what do you say?

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

It's a good game, it took me a while to beat it (beacause I didn't play it alot). It's worth buying, I guess, just don't  look for any replay value. After you beat it, it gets kinda boring.

GUiLE

GUiLE

the price is high 50$ :(

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Well, jeez. At the stores 'round here, it's at the least 15$ - 20$.

GUiLE

GUiLE

Prices in Israel are much higher...
I am thinking of buying either Predator CJ or Street Fighter Anniversary Edition...

War Wager

War Wager

CJ for me, the only reason the reviews are bad is because they're written by people who aren't fans. Trust us, it's a good buy!  ;)

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

the reviews are bad also because this game is unique... it has its own system and power... but it takes time to learn the code. this is not slasher N3 flick... well... there is a level that almost gets it like that. jajaja

Tarog

Tarog

If you purchase this game you will NOT be dissapointed

GUiLE

GUiLE

Thanks guys! ;)
;D
by the way there is a book based on this game or at least reminds this game!
http://www.amazon.com/Predator-Forever-Midnight-John-Shirley/dp/1595820345/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197618153&sr=1-8

P.S.-Why this game called Concrete Jungle if it rolls in the city?! ???

Huol

Huol

Quote from: GUiLE on Dec 14, 2007, 07:43:56 AM
Thanks guys! ;)
;D
by the way there is a book based on this game or at least reminds this game!
http://www.amazon.com/Predator-Forever-Midnight-John-Shirley/dp/1595820345/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197618153&sr=1-8

P.S.-Why this game called Concrete Jungle if it rolls in the city?! ???

The book has nothing to do with the game, just the titles are the same.

Concrete  jungle refers to the skyscrapers and buildings, making it like a jungle, but instead of tree's and plants, it's concrete.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

The book and the game are two very different things, both with interesting stories.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Well the Graphics Aren't gonna blow you away,But I think the game really captures what it is to be a Predator

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed