660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,430 times)

ChristianSoldier

ChristianSoldier

Alien for me, because they are intresting creatures in my opinion. They look very graceful and deadly at the same time like a female fatality. i find it weird that the alien has a penis for a head, and a feminine body. it also has cum as saliva. very intresting, and creepy at the same time. also the fact that they morph humans into eggs when there is an absense of a queen makes this alien creature more creepy. Predators are cool too. they are badass, cold, calculating, but the aliens too are cold and calculating. Movies especially avp and avp-r  dont know how aliens fight. aliens are merciless, sexual creatures. In my opinion, and based on movies as well, aliens prefer to overwhlem their enemies, grabbing them, and controlling them. basically like raping them literally. so that is pretty intresting and cool about the alien creature. love the ribs, the long cranium, the tail, it looks like a graceful human robot biomechenical lizard.

Drago-Morph

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Baraka and Johnny are male.

SM

SM

I think he may have meant 'femme fatale'...

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: ChristianSoldier on Jun 20, 2010, 11:23:56 PM
it also has cum as saliva.

Not only that, the stringy bits 'round its jaws are condoms.

SM

SM

Think one would be consulting a doctor if ones cum was that colour...

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Quote from: ChristianSoldier on Jun 20, 2010, 11:23:56 PM
Alien for me, because they are intresting creatures in my opinion. They look very graceful and deadly at the same time like a female fatality. i find it weird that the alien has a penis for a head, and a feminine body. it also has cum as saliva. very intresting, and creepy at the same time. also the fact that they morph humans into eggs when there is an absense of a queen makes this alien creature more creepy. Predators are cool too. they are badass, cold, calculating, but the aliens too are cold and calculating. Movies especially avp and avp-r  dont know how aliens fight. aliens are merciless, sexual creatures. In my opinion, and based on movies as well, aliens prefer to overwhlem their enemies, grabbing them, and controlling them. basically like raping them literally. so that is pretty intresting and cool about the alien creature. love the ribs, the long cranium, the tail, it looks like a graceful human robot biomechenical lizard.
What just happenned ?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

He noticed the sexual aspects to the Alien's design.

Lordi465

Lordi465

i go 100% predator
i have always been intrigued by the fact that the predator left that woman alive in predator 2 because she was pregnant.

SM

SM

Be the same as human hunters not targetting pregnant animals.

It's a circle of life thing.

ChristianSoldier

ChristianSoldier

Quote from: SM on Jun 21, 2010, 02:03:58 AM

what are you talking about? the alien's saliva from ALIEN looks like semen, or pre-ejaculation semen. you know nothing about sex. grow up and get laid.

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Take it easy. There's no need for that.

SM

SM

Quote from: ChristianSoldier on Jun 21, 2010, 03:01:05 AM

what are you talking about? the alien's saliva from ALIEN looks like semen, or pre-ejaculation semen. you know nothing about sex. grow up and get laid.

Your ignorance knows no bounds  :D

ChristianSoldier

ChristianSoldier

Quote from: SM on Jun 21, 2010, 03:03:41 AM
Quote from: ChristianSoldier on Jun 21, 2010, 03:01:05 AM

Your ignorance knows no bounds  :D

what ignorance? maening you? face it, i know more about avp than u.

SM

SM

Oh absolutely.  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed