660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,496 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

In AvP:R(ectum), Wolf was a terrible fighter. He only succeeded because the Aliens he was fighting were f**king retarded, or something. What he did would be the equivalent of me beating up a bunch of three year olds. Its not that I'm a good fighter, its just my enemy lacks the physical and mental capacities to effectively fight back. Any Alien from any other Alien film, or any Predator from any other Predator film, would have been able to kick his ass from here to the Moon and back again.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

and now space goes satan and eats your SOUL!!!!!! :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I EXIST UPON A PLAIN THAT YOUR FEEBLE MIND CAN NEITHER IMAGINE NOR COMPREHEND. I AM A NATION, FREE OF ALL WEAKNESS! I SHALL NOW EAT YOUR SOUL!!!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

And yet you miss the "R" off the end of "YOUR".

Ahem.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Predator for sure, he's got cool tech weapons and he's just a badass looking character. I like the aliens also but if I was in an AVP movie It sure as hell would'nt hurt to have a pred on your side. Or would it???????
(watching "Predator 2" on SyFy channel as I type this, awsome)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Keep repeating that silly "enemy, friend" bit from AvP and maybe he'll consider it.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I was really hoping he'd take her spine. Oh well... :(

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Lol, that would've been a funny ending :D

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

If the Queen hadn't popped up then Scar would have eaten her face. He was moving in for the bite (which everyone misinterprets for "the kiss"), after all.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jan 25, 2010, 04:25:04 PM
If the Queen hadn't popped up then Scar would have eaten her face. He was moving in for the bite (which everyone misinterprets for "the kiss"), after all.
wow i always knew the predator's were messy kissers lol. :D

Buwx

Buwx

Aliens all the way baby!!!

I've always found the Aliens to be really cool, I mean, don't get me wrong, Predator is cool too... but Alien is in my personal taste.

- They just look really cool.
- They have a mouth, inside their mouth!
- Acid for blood.
- Very interesting life-cycle.
- The whole caste-system is really cool.
- They creep in the darkness and are just far scarier than the Preds IMO.
- I've always been a fan of "infesting" creatures (The Flood, plain ol' zombies, etc.)

The Demon

The Demon

It always appeared to me that he was just bowing to her. Honoring her for her assistance.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I like TJ's "OM, OM, OM, HUMAN!" theory.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

It's "OM NOM NOM, HUMAN" theory!  >:(

Quote from: The Demon on Jan 25, 2010, 11:38:36 PM

It always appeared to me that he was just bowing to her. Honoring her for her assistance.

That's certainly possible, but just think - two mandibles in the forehead and the other two under the chin. Face comes right off!

Buwx

Buwx

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jan 26, 2010, 12:26:25 AM
That's certainly possible, but just think - two mandibles in the forehead and the other two under the chin. Face comes right off!

"OM, NOM, NOM, HUMAN?"

I think he's got the right idea. Lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed