660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 467,120 times)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

this is cruel of me to say i think but if that kid had a real gun and was trying to shoot me with it, i'd blast him with a bunch of super heated plasma.

luckly the gun was toy. ;D

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: The Dude5000 on Jan 11, 2010, 08:25:25 AM
this is cruel of me to say i think but if that kid had a real gun and was trying to shoot me with it, i'd blast him with a bunch of super heated plasma.

Luckily you don't have a plasmacaster... ;D ;D

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Luckily the kid didn't have a real gun.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Kriszilla on Jan 11, 2010, 10:13:59 AM

If he had a real gun, he perished for sure.

Only we can think about this kid as a kid. For Pussyface it was youngling from alien species. Not worthy to kill, but not worthy to risk. It's not cruelty. It's self-defence.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: keylight-di on Jan 11, 2010, 10:22:44 AM

Why? The hunter knew it was not a grown up. And he could see as well that it didn't mean any harm to him; not because he had no real weapon, but for he lacked the will to fight. He wasn't agressive. I think if the weapon had been real, the pred wouldn't have killed the little guy. No reson to do so.

The Demon

The Demon

What stopped the Predator from killing those little worthless creatures he decorates himself with? You know all those necklaces and stuff?

I don't see why the Predator, being a sadistic creature, wouldn't kill something worthless for the pleasure it gives him (if it wasn't preoccupied.)

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: 08yeyinde on Jan 11, 2010, 11:15:41 AM
Quote from: keylight-di on Jan 11, 2010, 10:22:44 AM

Why? The hunter knew it was not a grown up. And he could see as well that it didn't mean any harm to him; not because he had no real weapon, but for he lacked the will to fight. He wasn't agressive. I think if the weapon had been real, the pred wouldn't have killed the little guy. No reson to do so.

I'm not so sure.
Look, what happens in a metro. None of the passengers was a real threat, and they all died.
I doubt that Pussyface bothered himself this with any depth analysis. Simple quantification:
you have a gun - you take aim at me - you're dangerous - you're killed.
Another issue is the value of the trophy. They were not worthy to be a trophy.

Quote from: The Demon on Jan 11, 2010, 11:25:14 AM
I don't see why the Predator, being a sadistic creature, wouldn't kill something worthless for the pleasure it gives him (if it wasn't preoccupied.)
Have you never seen a woman in a fur coat?
Is she a sadistic killer? Fur coat isn't a trophy. Why Preds have this all jewerly? Who knows, maybe it's for beauty, maybe it's religious, maybe for fun...  Maybe for us to make us asking more questions... ;D ;D

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: keylight-di on Jan 11, 2010, 10:03:52 AM
Quote from: The Dude5000 on Jan 11, 2010, 08:25:25 AM

Luckily you don't have a plasmacaster... ;D ;D
yeah thank god i'd most likly will blow somthing up i don't want to blow up like my foot. :D

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

About the necklace, you cannot know, as we dont know the animal itself. I don't think it represents sadism, though we don't know what kind of creature was it. A wolverine is smaller than a wolf, but far more dangerous. As I that wasn't even made by the hunter by the way.

In the metro, those people did pose threat to the hunter. They wanted to attacked him, and did so, and although just one of them couldn't kill him, the whole pack could finish him. He had to make a decision, and he thought they weere dangerous, so they had to die. I didn't say, they exactly know what's a threat to them. But they try to 'categorize' (sorry, it sounds dumb :)) and act according to this. Little guy who's just watching, no threat. Bunch of 'ready to shoot the mofo' threat. It's up to the hunter's decision, a subjective choice. They are not the same, but if they make a mistake, they pay for it. And I think shooting the little guy would be one.

The Demon

The Demon

I'm just saying, just because the Predator is a hunter doesn't mean he's always going to be following some kind of guideline of what makes a hunter. We saw the Predator trying to blow apart a muskrat or something like that. Was there sport in it? No. I think he was just being a nasty bastard that the Predators are.

A55tricky

A55tricky

i think he was looking for dutch. he didn't know what he was aiming at. it was the only thing with body heat, and he hoped it was dutch.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: The Demon on Jan 12, 2010, 11:34:43 PM
I'm just saying, just because the Predator is a hunter doesn't mean he's always going to be following some kind of guideline of what makes a hunter. We saw the Predator trying to blow apart a muskrat or something like that. Was there sport in it? No. I think he was just being a nasty bastard that the Predators are.

He thought it was Dutch. He wasn't aiming at it because it was a rodent. All he saw was a minor heat signature.

The Demon

The Demon

You got me there but I still stick to what I said.

Lie

Lie

aliens their the ultimate life form

A55tricky

A55tricky

i'm the ultimate life form.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed