654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,473 times)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 24, 2009, 05:27:01 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 24, 2009, 08:13:52 AM
Not really, Tarzan used parts of the Jungle to hang him from tree to tree, totally different thing.  :P

Tarzan swung from tree to tree. One of the things he learned from apes.
Still a different thing.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 16, 2009, 01:23:10 PM
Quote1. Hands are different than that of a humans...predators arent...5 fingers.
Like Sil already said they have a stub of a finger, Alien's hands are pretty much like a human too, except they have 6 fingers but the shape is almost the same. Its very human like.
Quote2. They have a tail...predator doesnt
Look at Sil´s response. And i dont see why a character that doesnt have a tail is so much more bad.
4. Head is vastly different and more original than the predators...
If you consider a head that looks like a giant sex toy more original then yeah you're right.
Quote5. They can crawl on the walls or ceilings..predator just walks around...like a human.
I have never seen a Human Jumping from tree to tree or someone climbing up a sky scraper by hand.
Quote6.  Predators ALL look the same. And I don't wanna hear the argument that there are different pred races/tribes or whatever. They all LOOK and ACT the same...save for different color skin and crap hanging from them (Bones, trophies, etc.)
Except for the fact that they don't look and act the same, I recommend watching Predator and Predator 2 before posting something about a creature you obviously don't know shit about.

Damn, just when you thought you left IMDB behind its coming back to you  :P

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1397393/french_spiderman_climbs_skyscraper/

;D

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

And again different thing, there were gaps in the building.

Aside from the fact that i wouldn't do it because i have acrophobia i could probably climb up that building.

I don't see the guy bumping his claws into the building and climbing up, all he basically does is pulling him up step by step with the help of the gaps.

If you wanna go that route you could say that a human can hang on a ceiling with the help of something. It would be a different thing too.

Chris P

Chris P

I rememer that, the Pred in P2 had climbed up the waal by driving his claws into the wall.  That must have hurt.

I wonder how the Aliens literally "stick" to the walls and ceiling without the use of driving their claws in the wall.  They must use something like Spiders, with mini claws, or barbs to help grip the imperfections in the walls.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Chris P on Jan 27, 2009, 08:11:21 PM
I rememer that, the Pred in P2 had climbed up the waal by driving his claws into the wall.  That must have hurt.

He's a predator he can take it. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The claws are probably stronger and more durable than you think.

fonzi

fonzi

Predators,well..the usual reason..they're cooler arent they  ;)

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

If I have to choose between the Alien and the Predator, I've have to choose the Alien. Because the Aliens were more, how do you say? Cooler and interesting to watch. Though the Predator were awesome, but not that awesome like the Aliens.  ;D

PredAlienProductions

PredAlienProductions

Aliens!!! By far. The Aliens even as babies they kill, what can a Predator baby do? I also like the idea some said about Pred-Alien vs Queen. Sorry im stealing that for a poll. Aliens 4 ever!

Shadow Hunter

Shadow Hunter

Predators definitly.

ALIEN 101

ALIEN 101

I really luv preds but its always gonna b aliens, they were the first ones i saw and iv luved them ever since

Predator King

Predator King

I like Aliens, but LOVE Predators. The Aliens have a cool design, but the Predators have the code of honour. Either that, or the Wrist-Blades and Shoulder-Cannon are just sooo cool.

ALIEN 101

ALIEN 101

i used to think it wuz aliens but now i'm really not sure which i prefer

xi killa yu

xi killa yu

Who is better Alien or Predator? Well I pick alien because there my favorite. I like them because they don't need weapons to kill people or predator

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I like Predators better because they seem to have the upper hand on everything.
They are smarter then us, they developed all the technology and unless every other alien out there they don't fight for their survival, they only go to other places to hunt and to kill for their own pleasure. We only serve one purpose, prey. The whole hunting concept which combines technology and primitive, tribal aspects is very interesting.

Not to mention their great design and behaviour, which makes them really 3 dimensional characters instead of mindless killers.

Just a few out of a dozend reasons.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed