660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 467,078 times)

maestro

maestro

its funny how everyone can get hillariously angry because they like one of the movies better than the others.  :D
Spoiler
i must admit. my favourite alien movie is probably resurrection :)
[close]
anywho, i voted for predator, they are, and still is my favorite. i love them both very much, but predators are just a little cooler :)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: maestro on Jun 25, 2011, 02:44:23 PM
i must admit. my favourite alien movie is probably resurrection :)
People keep asking for it.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Do it Chief.

Do it.

maestro

maestro

dont be hatin' :D

AVPmaniak

AVPmaniak

In this battle, I vote for maestro. He seems like a friend to me. I defend my friends.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: AVPmaniak on Jun 25, 2011, 07:47:30 PM
I defend my friends.
You fight for them, too?

AVPmaniak

AVPmaniak

Wanna Rumble????????

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

You guys wanna rumble? There's a thread for that. ;)

Right here!

AVPmaniak

AVPmaniak

wow.

maestro

maestro

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 25, 2011, 07:56:04 PM
Quote from: AVPmaniak on Jun 25, 2011, 07:47:30 PM
I defend my friends.
You fight for them, too?
http://www.smashbros.com/it/characters/images/ike/ike_070801a-l.jpg
i fight for my friends! i also do coke and heroin... aaah, gotta love Ike :D
aye Maniak, get yo murder face on.

AVPmaniak

AVPmaniak

So are we gonna go to that link and rumble?

wiglaf007

wiglaf007

I think predator is better since they are really advanced and they that kind off tribal honnor.
Aliens are just dumbe creatures who only think about killing and making babies and they don't watch what's happening arround them, so they are always killed in the end. :P

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: wiglaf007 on Jul 04, 2011, 05:32:08 PM
I think predator is better since they are really advanced and they that kind off tribal honnor.
Aliens are just dumbe creatures who only think about killing and making babies and they don't watch what's happening arround them, so they are always killed in the end. :P

Sorry to say but this post is as dumb as you say the aliens are. In fact the aliens are the PERFECT organism and they are far from dumb ;) btw predators also get killed in the end, always. And the avp aliens don't count. because theyre not real aliens.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Prepare to be trampled on by 500 Alien fans.

Divpax

Divpax

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jul 04, 2011, 10:44:53 PM

Prepare to be trampled on by 500 Alien fans.

Grr...

Aliens are seen learning in Resurrection when they are days old, the only thing that suggests they are "dumb" is that they don't have technology (all the aliens we see are alone and in a small hive so even IF they were an advanced race like they wouldn't have tech anyway) or a recognisable language.

In order to provoke predator fans... Predators are cowards who kill humans by shooting at them from a distance while invisible. They also get killed by Danny Glover.

I'm going to retreat to a bomb shelter now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed