Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 468,864 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SiL on Apr 04, 2009, 10:02:20 PM
As stupid as people may say Aliens are, they've got more brains than your average Predator fan.

I sincerely hope you weren't directing that at me, I was only being sarcastic...

SiL

SiL

Wasn't directed at anyone.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Chris P on Apr 04, 2009, 11:17:46 PM
Quote from: SiL on Apr 04, 2009, 10:02:20 PM
As stupid as people may say Aliens are, they've got more brains than your average Predator fan.

You my friend, are the man.  8)

Who insulted the aliens? I wanna show him a thing or two! Actually I'm gonna show him my butterfly collection... OK, where is he?

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: SiL on Apr 05, 2009, 08:20:01 AM
Wasn't directed at anyone.

::) Suuurrreeee. Well then I will come out with it. I re-direct it at all pred fans. ;)

Cetanu

Cetanu

:P

As retarded as the Aliens  seem....

blahblahblah.

They've only lost both AvP movies to the godly Preds, you know? The Preds don't have an upper hand or anything.....*sarcastic eyebrow-raise*

{Sits down and waits for WWIII to erupt}

Chris P

Chris P

Lost?  No no.

The ALiens are 1) trapped in a prison of a pyramid. 2) They fight to the death, no matter what, while Preds run away, shoot form a distance, etc....

If it was up to pure survival skills, no tech to support either one, the ALiens would clearly dominate and wipe the Preds out. CLEAN.

Plus, Preds blow themselves up because of a little scratch, I call them a bunch of babies. Aliens get sliced and diced and still try their best.  8)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quotehe ALiens are 1) trapped in a prison of a pyramid.
And that is a shame to begin with.
They only being made for the Predators pleasure, if they wouldn't want to fight aliens they would just kill them in a second, Aliens have to fight for their survival, Predators only getting in danger if they actually want to, they have a choice, aliens don't.

They queen gets put back on ice if they are finished.

QuoteThey fight to the death, no matter what, while Preds run away, shoot form a distance, etc....
Predators only run away because they are actually smart enough to not run into guns and objects that can kill them.
Its called having a brain.

And Predators fight to the death too and i actually think its quite an advantage they can shoot objects from a distance.
Use all the available tools that helps you to achieve your goal, because its foolish not to.
If the alien would actually be smart enough to invent something like that and use it, i think they would, its not like they dont need stuff like that.

QuoteIf it was up to pure survival skills, no tech to support either one, the Aliens would clearly dominate and wipe the Preds out. CLEAN.
I don't know about that. It sure as hell would be more difficult for the Preds, but they still got their claws, strength and speed.

QuotePlus, Preds blow themselves up because of a little scratch, I call them a bunch of babies.
Because of a little scratch? They only blow themselves up because they don't want their technology to go into the wrong hands or if they are deadly wounded.
Something the Alien cant do, again, its called advantage.
They can kill thousands of aliens with one wrist bomb and can get rid of evidence with other bombs while Aliens can be caught easily for studying.

QuoteAliens get sliced and diced and still try their best.
And still fail.
And i don't know what movie you watched but if an Alien is sliced in half its worthless, its dead meat. Or just take a shotgun, will do the same job. :)

Cetanu

Cetanu

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Apr 05, 2009, 10:21:13 PM
Quotehe ALiens are 1) trapped in a prison of a pyramid.
And that is a shame to begin with.
They only being made for the Predators pleasure, if they wouldn't want to fight aliens they would just kill them in a second, Aliens have to fight for their survival, Predators only getting in danger if they actually want to, they have a choice, aliens don't.

They queen gets put back on ice if they are finished.

QuoteThey fight to the death, no matter what, while Preds run away, shoot form a distance, etc....
Predators only run away because they are actually smart enough to not run into guns and objects that can kill them.
Its called having a brain.

And Predators fight to the death too and i actually think its quite an advantage they can shoot objects from a distance.
Use all the available tools that helps you to achieve your goal, because its foolish not to.
If the alien would actually be smart enough to invent something like that and use it, i think they would, its not like they dont need stuff like that.

QuoteIf it was up to pure survival skills, no tech to support either one, the Aliens would clearly dominate and wipe the Preds out. CLEAN.
I don't know about that. It sure as hell would be more difficult for the Preds, but they still got their claws, strength and speed.

QuotePlus, Preds blow themselves up because of a little scratch, I call them a bunch of babies.
Because of a little scratch? They only blow themselves up because they don't want their technology to go into the wrong hands or if they are deadly wounded.
Something the Alien cant do, again, its called advantage.
They can kill thousands of aliens with one wrist bomb and can get rid of evidence with other bombs while Aliens can be caught easily for studying.

QuoteAliens get sliced and diced and still try their best.
And still fail.
And i don't know what movie you watched but if an Alien is sliced in half its worthless, its dead meat. Or just take a shotgun, will do the same job. :)

I couldn't have said it any better myself! Cheers for Johnny Handsome!!!!!
You basically covered a lot of stuff I would have said as well.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

QuoteAnd i don't know what movie you watched but if an Alien is sliced in half its worthless, its dead meat.

Is this some kind of sarcastic joke aimed at me?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 06, 2009, 09:16:55 AM
QuoteAnd i don't know what movie you watched but if an Alien is sliced in half its worthless, its dead meat.

Is this some kind of sarcastic joke aimed at me?
;D
Nope, i wasn't writing that with you in mind.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Aw... But I wanted it to be about me!

MOMMYYY!!!!!!!!!

;)

Cetanu

Cetanu

Poor deadmeat. :'(

;D

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Cetanu on Apr 06, 2009, 08:29:14 PM

;D

;D

A 220 year old shotgun still good for killing an alien through bullet surgery.

Cetanu

Cetanu

Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 06, 2009, 08:33:13 PM

;D

;D

Well, I see we are lacking Aliens fans in this thread.

{Walks away from potential area for WWIII breakout ;D }

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Cetanu on Apr 06, 2009, 11:47:17 PM
Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 06, 2009, 08:33:13 PM

;D

;D

Well, I see we are lacking Aliens fans in this thread.

{Walks away from potential area for WWIII breakout ;D }

;D ;D ;D lol

Dude, that was rich!

;D ;D ;D lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed