660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,028 times)

J4CKH4MM3R

J4CKH4MM3R

Have to go with Predators, Xenomorphs probably do have the better character design though.

ArcticHuntress

ArcticHuntress

The Predators. Even though I was a fan of the Alien films first.
In the Alien movies I cheer for the humans, but in Predator 1 and 2 I root for the Predators.

Junone Master

Junone Master

I freaking love both! but i think i like predator a bit better... His visual, equipaments and miths just make him more cooler to me.

But in my opinion both xenos and predators are equally awesome in their on way. They are definitely the best alien creatures ever created in the history of fictional entertainment!! :D

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: Junone Master on Nov 09, 2013, 08:36:09 PM
I freaking love both! but i think i like predator a bit better... His visual, equipaments and miths just make him more cooler to me.

But in my opinion both xenos and predators are equally awesome in their on way. They are definitely the best alien creatures ever created in the history of fictional entertainment!! :D

Respect on the Hawkins pro pic. The other night I jokingly textually dissed my female friend, saying Hawkins' jokes were based on my fiend's twat lol.

Sidenote: she replied with something like "the last time you saw a vaj, was when the movie was in theatres" !!!!!!!!
#shewonthatone
#pretilli'mdead

demonbane

demonbane

Do you think this thread is good for analyzing each individual's psychology?
I mean both creatures are fundamentally different, catering to different audience.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

This thread's as good as any, sure :)

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Alien by far Lovecraftian monster from the darkest depths of evolution and imagination, beats crabhead anyday in my books.

XenomorphGod

XenomorphGod

Alien for me and it's not close. I love how everyone thinks the Preds have "honor". No they are just dicks in my eyes. Think about it, the Predators are smart enough to make moral decisions. They kill People and Aliens just for sport not for food or reproduction like the Aliens. The Aliens are really the good guys in the avp universe, and by good I mean neutral while both the Predators and Humans seem to always have some devious scheme. The aliens just survive. Do we think lions are evil for killing a zebra to survive? no. I'd love for the aliens to get the "good guy" treatment in one of the films like the Predators do but I know that's a pipe dream.

Master Chief

Master Chief

There's nothing good about the alien and what it represents. It's a plague that needs to be destroyed...by the Predator. ;)

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

I've always been into the Aliens because the Aliens universe had a far larger scope and far more to explore and intrigue me with as opposed to the Predator which takes place in the modern world. (which is also the Predator's strength too)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Dec 13, 2013, 03:52:53 AM
There's nothing good about the alien and what it represents. It's a plague that needs to be destroyed...by the Predator. ;)

This guy...he knows what's up.

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: cloverfan98 on Dec 13, 2013, 06:16:56 AM
I've always been into the Aliens because the Aliens universe had a far larger scope and far more to explore and intrigue me with as opposed to the Predator which takes place in the modern world. (which is also the Predator's strength too)

The pred history takes place in just as long an expanse of time as the xenos. Check the movies and EU.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: The1PerfectOrganism on Nov 24, 2013, 04:38:45 PM
Alien by far Lovecraftian monster from the darkest depths of evolution and imagination, beats crabhead anyday in my books.

One of the main problems I have with the Predator is how human he looks and not in an eerie way.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I think you mean humanoid. I don't know too many humans who have mandibles.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Too human in their actions too humanoid in appearance.

Aliens are better "Aliens"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed