660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,453 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

When the AvP competition roles around (which I'm sure it will), he should enter that. :D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

I laughed out loud. Well done.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Aliens wearing sunglasses, ya gotta love 'em.

Quote from: SM on Jul 27, 2010, 10:56:11 PM
Yes there are.
And those words are "More please!"

Well if anyone has more ideas...

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

Predators.

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

No, Aliens.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

No,
Graboids.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Predators for me, I like both and I grew up with both, but I always liked the Predators more.

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Aug 01, 2010, 09:31:05 PM
Predators for me, I like both and I grew up with both, but I always liked the Predators more.

This sounds similar to my "love" story lol

And welcome to the forums!

BigChap1979

BigChap1979

Alien, these creature have always been my favorite movie monster. Also, the xenomorphs are more realistic than the yautjas.

BANE

BANE

Yeah, of course, because there have definitely been cases of creatures on earth that use acidic blood.  ::)

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Aliens aren't that realistic, but they are believable in that they do seem truly alien. Their divergence from what we understand and see as normal life fits the term to a tee. Consider that their major competitors in science fiction are essentially humans with funny make-up and prosthetics; Aliens are different to us in lots of fundamental ways while retaining enough biological (... or technological) design elements to allow for suspension of disbelief.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Both have their "unreal" aspects. Alien has got the dna mix - while the Predator has the incredibly contrasting mentality of an ancient warrior combined with monstrously advanced technology.

BANE

BANE

Except the fact of the matter is that its not that monstrously advanced in technology...

QuoteAliens aren't that realistic, but they are believable in that they do seem truly alien. Their divergence from what we understand and see as normal life fits the term to a tee. Consider that their major competitors in science fiction are essentially humans with funny make-up and prosthetics; Aliens are different to us in lots of fundamental ways while retaining enough biological (... or technological) design elements to allow for suspension of disbelief.

Well said. Not that realistic, but believable. I'm going to use this in some way or another...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: BLAIN on Aug 02, 2010, 01:06:20 PM
Except the fact of the matter is that its not that monstrously advanced in technology...
Oh, no.
They've only got a way to cloak themselves with the environment and interstellar space travels.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed