[Grain Of Salt] Aliens/3/Resurrection 4K Remasters Inbound

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 23, 2021, 08:41:07 PM

Author
[Grain Of Salt] Aliens/3/Resurrection 4K Remasters Inbound (Read 42,167 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Excellent! Instant, day one purchase. Will be pre-ordering as soon as the link is live. This is coming right alongside Titanic, The Abyss, True Lies (which I actually haven't seen), and new releases of the Avatar movies as well.

https://twitter.com/BillHuntBits/status/1724809915410321614

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

QuoteDeleted Scene Montage – This collection of scene extensions and omitted moments represents the remainder of deleted scenes not appearing in either the Theatrical Version or the Special Edition.

Is this new? I can't remember if this was on any of the other releases?

Must be old. The article states Aliens is the only release with nothing new.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 15, 2023, 03:44:14 PM
QuoteDeleted Scene Montage – This collection of scene extensions and omitted moments represents the remainder of deleted scenes not appearing in either the Theatrical Version or the Special Edition.

I'd imagine that's the feature from the Anthology release that included the cocooned Burke scene, right?

Stitch

Is it just me, or is that terrible cover art for Aliens?

BlueMarsalis79

It is f**king woeful and further fuels my salt.

SM

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 15, 2023, 03:44:14 PM

It has stuff like Drake saying 'Who cares? Let her go' while Hicks and Ripley are trying to reach Newt when they first encounter her.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Stitch on Nov 15, 2023, 09:17:35 PMIs it just me, or is that terrible cover art for Aliens?

The only thing that makes it not seem like the worst thing in the world is that the somehow even worse The Abyss art is next to it.

SiL

Why did they make Aliens look like a Michael Bay movie.

Why is The Abyss a Marvel Movie.

Who is deciding these things.

SM

I thought the Aliens one was fan made, but I don't mind it or The Abyss one to be honest.

Local Trouble

Dare we hope that the 4k of Aliens will drive out any remaining vestiges of the color red and use copious amounts of DNR? 🤞

darktranq

Physical release on my birthday! LET'S ROCK!

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 16, 2023, 02:52:58 AMDare we hope that the 4k of Aliens will drive out any remaining vestiges of the color red and use copious amounts of DNR? 🤞
Friendship with red and magenta ended, new friendship with teal and orange started.

Brandon Langhorne

Brandon Langhorne

Can't wait!! I hope James Cameron is gonna work on terminator 1 and 2 as well with a new 7.1 Dolby atmosphere mix and Dolby hdr it will be the 40th anniversary next year

Adam802

YES Let's go!!!!

BlueMarsalis79

I can easily see modern Jimmy making Aliens an actively worse transfer than the 2010 Blu-ray.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed