[Spoilers] Alien: Romulus Footage Debuted At CinemaCon!

Started by El Diablo, Apr 11, 2024, 11:30:35 PM

Author
[Spoilers] Alien: Romulus Footage Debuted At CinemaCon! (Read 6,828 times)

426Buddy

All the films have been worth the cost of a ticket imo, even the ones I don't love like Prometheus and Ressurection.

But not AvPR,  it's not with the price of admission.

BigDaddyJohn

Also, the idea of
Spoiler
the synthetic malfunctionning during a tense scene is really good.
[close]
Never seen before in an Alien movie yet.

HSEngineer

HSEngineer

Gizmondo published a more detailed description of the sneak peek!

https://gizmodo.com/alien-romulus-footage-cinemacon-cailee-spaeny-alvarez-1851406601

[cancerblack]

Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 12, 2024, 11:47:42 PMAll the films have been worth the cost of a ticket imo, even the ones I don't love like Prometheus and Ressurection.

Agreed with the first part. AvPR was more worth the ticket price than AvP though.

(Neither were great value)

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 13, 2024, 08:27:30 AM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 12, 2024, 11:47:42 PMAll the films have been worth the cost of a ticket imo, even the ones I don't love like Prometheus and Ressurection.

Agreed with the first part. AvPR was more worth the ticket price than AvP though.

(Neither were great value)

Haha I agree, I had a bit more silly fun with AVPR.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I know some people enjoy AvPR, but for me personally it's just dire. I watched at the theater and one time since then. I don't plan to ever watch it a third time.

AvP I actually enjoy for what it is. A silly adventure movie with some nice effects work. Unfortunatly I get no joy or entertainment from the sequel.

Hot take: I think Ressurection is more satisfying to watch than Prometheus.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 13, 2024, 11:08:49 AMHot take: I think Ressurection is more satisfying to watch than Prometheus.

I 100% agree.

Kradan

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 13, 2024, 08:27:30 AMAvPR was more worth the ticket price than AvP though.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Apr 13, 2024, 09:57:12 AMHaha I agree, I had a bit more silly fun with AVPR.

>:(

Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 13, 2024, 11:08:49 AMAvP I actually enjoy for what it is. A silly adventure movie with some nice effects work. Unfortunatly I get no joy or entertainment from the sequel.

:)

BigDaddyJohn

Just looking at Wolf do his stupid things satisfied me more than anything in AVP to be honest.

426Buddy

Nothing wolf did was satisfying beyond Ian Whites performance.

BigDaddyJohn

solace97

Let's keep this forum clear of any AVP talk. Those films will not compare to Romulus and hopefully we never get any more movies like those two or the Predator

TheBATMAN

So any theories on why the Renaissance station is just seemingly abandoned by the company? Besides the obvious of everyone being killed, are company agents on their way to secure it ala Alien 3? Or is the implication it has been abandoned for a significant time? If so, why has it seemingly been left with all those valuable specimens onboard?

426Buddy

Yeah I'm interested in that too. Also how many people were aboard the station before the everything went to pot? It seems like a huge station, seems like it could support a few hundred personel... maybe.

A station that size seems like it would be difficult for the company to not realize there has been a problem.

BigDaddyJohn

I think we're going to see it when it was active, considering what we saw with the extra shots in the instagram version of the trailer, when
Spoiler
we see people in hazmat suit carrying something that is probably Big Chap for experimentation.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed