Predator Tattoo picture

Started by 187avp, Apr 04, 2010, 09:54:24 PM

Author
Predator Tattoo picture (Read 9,667 times)

187avp

187avp

Hi guys, i dont know where to put this so i open a new one. I m looking for a very good Predator pic that ican use for a Tattoo, i was searching in the net but i dont found that one that i m looking for. So i was hoping that somebody here could help me. I m looking for a unmasked Predator with a human skull trophy, so if anybody got a pic like that thats looks very good, i would like to get it! By the way i dont got pay pal or some credit cards to pay you for that, but if anyone wants to get paid we could do it in a diffrent way post or so :). Yeah i hope somebody can help me with that cheers

sincerely your Damian 8)

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

That would look pretty sweet as a Tatoo.

187avp

187avp

Quote from: ScoobySnax on Apr 06, 2010, 03:12:36 AM

That would look pretty sweet as a Tatoo.

Thanks for that one, yeah this one looks sweet. But i would like to have a pic like a unmasked Pred that holding a human skull. So if you got a pic like that, that will be the boomb for me.And by the way where you got this pic from i never see it in the net?

cheers

Master Chief

Master Chief

Look in this thread for great Predator pictures.

187avp

187avp

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 07, 2010, 04:19:12 AM
Look in this thread for great Predator pictures.

Thanks dude for the hint. But i found something else with google help
<script src='http://img62.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=predatordoodle.jpg&p=tl'; type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

I will use that one, all what my tattoo artist have to do right now is drawing a bloody human skull in his hand.

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

I just typed in "cool predator."
Anyway, great choice!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've always been tempted to have Aaron in the AvPR Predator language done on my arm. But I'm a wuss and I daren't do anything that permanent.

187avp

187avp

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 16, 2010, 06:11:33 PM
I've always been tempted to have Aaron in the AvPR Predator language done on my arm. But I'm a wuss and I daren't do anything that permanent.

I talk to my tattoo artist, and he told me that if would look much better if i do my name above the Pred in the Predator language. So yeah i will do it, but i have to wait 2 months right now! And what is a wuss??? I dont know did you mean you scared?? If yeas, dont be scared this will be my third tattoo, and i can say its better than drugs ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed