DC Cinematic Universe

Started by Xenokiller, Jun 14, 2013, 12:43:39 AM

Author
DC Cinematic Universe (Read 118,078 times)

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1787516282075791584

I like this a lot. Much better first impression of the character than the reveal of Cavill's Superman from MoS was.

Kradan

Kradan

Hurry up, Superman, there's a giant pink laser in the sky !

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 06, 2024, 04:23:44 PMhttps://twitter.com/THR/status/1787516282075791584

I like this a lot. Much better first impression of the character than the reveal of Cavill's Superman from MoS was.

Not a bad looking suit. But the S is...odd. I don't like it. I want to the more classic S symbol.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Looks like the New 52 suit.  Pass.

Also has that stupid Kingdom Come S and they brought back the red diaper.

It's like they took the worst elements from various renditions of the suit and decided to merge them all together.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The red underwear is a must. Need that to break up all the blue, the suit looks bad without it.

If I had one quibble with the suit, it's that it's a bit too detailed/textured. But overall the color scheme/balancing of colors, the hair curl, the S logo, it's all working for me and marks a huge improvement over what we're coming off of with the Snyder/Cavill stuff.

I also love the energy of the photo, with him just putting his boot on. Very casual and down to Earth, very human, very Clark Kent. A nice low key (despite the obvious looming threat out the window) reveal for the character that almost feels like it could be a beat from one of the Raimi Spider-Man movies. Here's hoping the film matches that sensibility and gives us a really human, optimistic Clark Kent/Superman (and a movie with a tone to match that). I'm sick and tired to death of "Superman but dark/edgy/evil" scenarios.

Anyone know what the big space orb/eyeball thing could be?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kradan on May 06, 2024, 04:31:11 PMHurry up, Superman, there's a giant pink laser in the sky !

So true!🤭😅👍

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 06, 2024, 05:33:52 PMThe red underwear is a must. Need that to break up all the blue, the suit looks bad without it.

I will forever maintain that a prominent yellow belt would have been more than enough to break up the blue.  The red diaper has always looked beyond silly.

Kradan

Kradan

Like Batman ?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Yeah, although it shouldn't be overwrought with pouches and gadgets.

Huntsman

Huntsman

Meh. Underwhelmed with this image. Also not a fan of the diaper. The Cavill suit was a step in the right direction. This looks cheap and too baggy.

SM

SM

The giant laser Chupa Chup is stupidly distracting for a suit reveal.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed