Nightmare Asylum

I, See What You Did There

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Aye.

Prime113

Prime113

Such clever posts in this thread.

I'm not saying the movie looks great, but it could be a decent time. I liked 3 of the 4 Underworld movies, and this looks a lot(a lot) like that. Plus, Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy, and Yvonne Stravishaoidnvag.

Hubbs

Hubbs

I'm kinda surprised...I thought most of you guys would be lapping this type of thing up hehe ;)

Hubbs

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

That Bill Nighy impression. :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Hubbs on Jan 24, 2014, 03:57:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMpwkFxml-U#ws

Well shit, we both share the same guilty pleasure movie. :laugh:

"BISON!"

Aspie

Aspie

Lol it has a 0% rt score so far

Effectz

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Aspie on Jan 24, 2014, 04:26:56 PMLol it has a 0% rt score so far
5% now. When something's tagline is "from the producers of Underworld", then you instantly know it will stink like horse dung.

"Frankenstein's all tormented, he took a life for a life, he's alienated and doesn't trust anybody...but wait! As the creature is burying a body, he's confronted by a bevy of demons who want to kidnap him for some reason. And then he's rescued by once-stone gargoyles who fly down to do battle after taking the form of smoking hot winged warriors. They bring the pitiful but unusually powerful fellow to a cathedral where he is given some further back story on the apparently age-old conflict between gargoyles and demons by Leonore, the queen of the gargoyles (played by Miranda Otto, trying hard to look like Jodie Foster).

Anyway: no, I am not making this up."

Loved that synopsis XDD

They should at least have respected Mary Shelley's memory and titled this movie "Gargoyles vs Demons"  :laugh:

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

I just got back from seeing it and it was excellent. I'd say fantastic, but the writing had some issues (not too serious though). If you're not going to watch for the visuals at least check out the soundtrack, it is very well made.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I saw it tonight and it was pretty bad. The CG looked like something from a late PS2/Gamecube game, the characters have no development and the plot was convoluted. The movie was also pretty boring. At least the music was cool, I guess.

What movie were you watching? The effects were 360 levels and it was very straight forward.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Gnor on Jan 26, 2014, 07:08:56 PM
What movie were you watching? The effects were 360 levels and it was very straight forward.

As if it's a good thing to have your movie's visual effects compared to a video game. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed