Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus director ha...
Last post by The Cruentus - Today at 11:15:16 PM
Quote from: Rankles75 on Today at 02:24:05 AM
Quote from: darthwall275 on Yesterday at 02:35:07 PMThe "Twenty something cast" and "2023 will seep through every window" have me pretty f**king skeptical, the former because the last thing we need is more Gen-Z garbage when they've done nothing to earn the push they're getting, and the latter because it sounds as though they will find a way to fit *THE MESSAGE* into the movie in some unnatural and ham-fisted way.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/019/304/Old_Man_Yells_at_cloud_cover.jpg

I think as long as the youth factor isn't an excuse for them all to use the typical slasher stupidity tropes, it should be ok. Its what they are doing to the lore that worries me.  :laugh:
Spoiler

Incredible. The above shot shown in the spoiler tagged storyboards might just be my favorite shot in the movie.

It's so insane that we aren't getting an art/making of book for this one.
I thought it was Parker or Brett saying it.
Never could work out why that door was slightly open.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus director ha...
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 11:03:44 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Yesterday at 04:58:50 PMI would argue the same about wokies

I am SHOCKED.
I recently watched Alien with headphones and noticed something I had completely forgotten. Before Ripley, Parker, and Brett enter the storage room, you can clearly hear Ridley Scott say "steady."

Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by xeno_alpha_07 - Today at 10:49:51 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Today at 09:46:22 PMAlien 3 cult?

Yes, it appears there's a cult of Alien 3 fans on these forums who don't have a soul :laugh:

At least, that's according to another member on another thread ;D
Fury Road wasn't a massive hit, either. It got trampled at the box office by one of the Pitch Perfect movies.
General Game Discussion / Dune: Awakening.
Last post by The Cruentus - Today at 10:29:47 PM
A new Dune game is on the horizon, its by the same folks that did Conan Exiles I think.
https://duneawakening.com/

So in this game (from what I understand so far anyway) is the you start off as an escaped prisoner that has to survive on Arrakis, the desert world filled with giant sand worms.

You customize your character, join factions and have a class that is unique such as Mentats (human computers that can think and process faster than normal humans) Bene Gesserit (Near-superhumans due to their extreme mastery over their bodies) Lore-wise these are usually females but some males can be taught their techniques, such as the voice which is a form of forced persuasion. Females can even choose the sex of their child for example.

Anyone looking forward to this?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed