NECA's The Predator Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

Author
NECA's The Predator Figures (Read 94,055 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm predicting that one (and only one) of these will be a human character.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Can't find the fugitive in the Netherlands, what kind of nonsense is this even :')

Master

Master

My oreder from China was canceled... O actually have some troubles to get my refund  :'(

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Master on Sep 02, 2018, 07:08:18 AM
My oreder from China was canceled... O actually have some troubles to get my refund  :'(
Where do you live that you needed to order direct from China?

Master

Master

Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 02, 2018, 07:59:37 AM

In Poland. We do have local stores but Fugitive will be avaliable in November/December.

Still Collating...

Damn, there must be a way to get your refund, check with the site's customer service or something. You don't get the product you paid for: money back, anything else is outrageous.

Master

Master

Quote from: Still Collating... on Sep 02, 2018, 03:28:34 PM
Damn, there must be a way to get your refund, check with the site's customer service or something. You don't get the product you paid for: money back, anything else is outrageous.

Cool, I'm still waiting. If not, I'll try reporting to customers service.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Master on Sep 02, 2018, 09:43:11 AM

In Poland. We do have local stores but Fugitive will be avaliable in November/December.
Same here in the Netherlands, just found one that has the fugitive, october release.

Master

Master

Quote from: skull-splitter on Sep 02, 2018, 08:36:00 PM

Same here in the Netherlands, just found one that has the fugitive, october release.

:(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's when I'm expecting for the UK too. And I still feel like that might be pushing it a little.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Consider yourself lucky the order from China was cancelled, odds are high it was a bootleg. NEVER, EVER ORDER FROM CHINA. Unless they have like perfect feedback, top rated seller, etc.

Master

Master

He was. And I did that before, no bootleg so far - lucky me!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: The Shuriken on Sep 03, 2018, 04:13:29 PM
Consider yourself lucky the order from China was cancelled, odds are high it was a bootleg. NEVER, EVER ORDER FROM CHINA. Unless they have like perfect feedback, top rated seller, etc.
Even then I make it a general practice to not order from China unless it's something I don't care about and I'm getting for dirt cheap (iphone charging cable, a phone case, piddly stuff). I rolled the dice and bought an Ultimate Jungle Hunter from China and miraculously it wasn't a bootleg. Or if it is, it's really high quality.

The one time it's actually safe to order "bootlegs" from China is with Masterpiece Transformers, because those cheap Chinese listings usually aren't bootlegs - they're genuine, but were stolen from the genuine factories by factory workers and are being sold "off the record". It's like the cliche of buying a stereo that "fell off the back of a truck".

pmaz11

pmaz11

Decided to throw on some skull trophies/accessories and a Neca shuriken. Really dig the figure still! Just wanted to add a little more to it and felt like sharing a few pics again if that's cool ;D

The Old One

The Old One

Seeing bare forearms on a Predator is weird, tag your nsfw.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed