Prometheus DVD Menu & Deleted Scenes Images

Started by ikarop, Sep 09, 2012, 07:49:27 PM

Author
Prometheus DVD Menu & Deleted Scenes Images (Read 40,721 times)

antovolk

Quote from: BAD_ASS_MOFO on Sep 09, 2012, 09:45:11 PM
could the reason that its running slow have anything to do with the amount of people downloading it at once?

The french guy who originally uploaded it was the only seeder for a long time and he left several times (so basically there was no-one seeding as he was the only guy who has the entire thing). Apparently someone else will be uploading the full DVD as well...

Actually, has anyone actually managed to fully download the whole thing?

Cvalda

Another observation: the Shaw & Holloway bedroom scene here is a completely alternate scene, and it hints at Shaw's parents dying of ebola. No mention made of her infertility whatsoever. What this likely means is that her infertility is a result entirely of rescripting and reshoots--so instead of the "Ebola killed my daddy!" subplot of the original, Lindelof and Scott decided to sloppily do both that AND the "I can't make life!" thing. In the original cut, the shock wouldn't come from Shaw being infertile, but just for being three months pregnant. THEN David drops the ebola line, revealing what killed her parents after Shaw's foreshadowing about her parents dying in Africa of an infection from this alternate scene.

Basically, this script was just a mess of ideas that kept being revised even while shooting, and the theatrical cut reflects that to a sad degree.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 09, 2012, 09:34:37 PM
Vickers knew about Squidbaby--she even refers to "that thing squealing next door"!

That's great! That was one of my biggest problems with the film, that no one knew about the Trilobite. I hope that there's a sequence of Shaw letting the know about it...

LarsVader

Someone is claiming to be using the "second screen app" and posting screenshots on twitter:
https://twitter.com/bestwin7
Anybody know something?

Nightmare Asylum

Know about what? I know the second screen app thing is syncing the film up with your iPad or other similar device so that it updates with info/images as the film is going on...I guess that's where those pics are coming from?

Looking at the pics now. Pretty cool stuff. Especially the chair Jockey.

Blacklabel

Milburn finding the skin is right after the scenes of him getting lost.. cant tell if it's before or after the scene of them finding the dead engineers.

Cvalda

"David's Objective" scene is pretty amusing--has Vickers suiting up to intercept Holloway and co., arguing with David all the while. "These idiots are about to infect my ship!"

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Blacklabel on Sep 09, 2012, 10:38:46 PM
Milburn finding the skin is right after the scenes of him getting lost.. cant tell if it's before or after the scene of them finding the dead engineers.

Does the scene make it apparent what the skin is from?

Blacklabel

The skin is white...most definitely from the hammerpedes :)

LarsVader

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 09, 2012, 10:33:35 PM
Know about what? I know the second screen app thing is syncing the film up with your iPad or other similar device so that it updates with info/images as the film is going on...I guess that's where those pics are coming from?

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough,
I was wondering where he got the app from, I don't think it has been released yet.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: LarsVader on Sep 09, 2012, 10:42:23 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 09, 2012, 10:33:35 PM

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough,
I was wondering where he got the app from, I don't think it has been released yet.

Ahh, I don't know, never used SecondScreen myself. Is it a generic app for all films by the same studio, maybe ???

Quote from: Blacklabel on Sep 09, 2012, 10:42:07 PM
The skin is white...most definitely from the hammerpedes :)

Cool, thanks. So this is before they accidentally create the Hammerpedes with the worms, right? Interesting...

SpeedyMaxx

If they're really that truncated and not the whole batch, I think I'll wait for the Blu.  Sounds like a good time.

Dorian Gray

Quote from: LarsVader on Sep 09, 2012, 10:31:37 PM
Someone is claiming to be using the "second screen app" and posting screenshots on twitter:
https://twitter.com/bestwin7
Anybody know something?
That account has tweets timestamped for Sept. 2 that claim to be using the second screen for Prometheus.

Blacklabel

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 09, 2012, 10:44:30 PM
Cool, thanks. So this is before they accidentally create the Hammerpedes with the worms, right? Interesting...

No no ono no the deleted skin scene is after they open the urns... and after the rest of the team gets back to prometheus.

the skin molt seems quite recent. :P

Gazz

Strange Bedfellows should have never met the cutting room floor.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed