What made you a fan?

Started by Vader the White, Mar 10, 2007, 10:37:25 PM

Author
What made you a fan? (Read 156,008 times)

fearless freak

fearless freak

what made me a fan.... well, i saw Aliens as a kid and scared me to death, in my teens i read the first AVP novel and i loved the idea and went out and started getting all the comics

Hunter-Slayer

Hunter-Slayer

My mom had just gotten her root canal and was still affected by the gas. I knew she couldn't say know so I asked her if I could see Predator. She said yes so I went to the store and rented it. I was young and a very mentally fragile person. The effect the movie had on me was profound. I was hooked from there on

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Hunter-Slayer on Apr 13, 2008, 10:25:42 PM
My mom had just gotten her root canal and was still affected by the gas. I knew she couldn't say know so I asked her if I could see Predator. She said yes so I went to the store and rented it. I was young and a very mentally fragile person. The effect the movie had on me was profound. I was hooked from there on

Sounds rather dramatic. How did it affect you?

Hunter-Slayer

Hunter-Slayer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 13, 2008, 10:35:53 PM
Quote from: Hunter-Slayer on Apr 13, 2008, 10:25:42 PM

Sounds rather dramatic. How did it affect you?
I was very sheltered from the world and maybe because of that I was a very bloodthirsty person who feared pain. If I don't sound like A serial killer I don't know what was. But basically I ran around my house pretending to shoulder cannon my brother  and scream "Your one ugly mother Fu**er" Needless to say my mom took better care of her teeth

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Lol, I'm sure she did. That's definitely interesting. I wonder what the Thomas Brothers would have to say about that.

Hunter-Slayer

Hunter-Slayer

I dunno but it probably wasn't what they would expect haha.

B-Rad G

B-Rad G

I saw Alien 3 when i saw 5 years old in 1992. My dad took me to see it because he thought the movie was monster movie and i love the old school monster movies when i was a kid. After that i love it. Alien 3 is a masterpice and the Director cuts was good but not wans't good as the normal version. After i saw Alien 3, i saw Alien, Aliens, Predator and Predator II.

Hunter-Slayer

Hunter-Slayer

haha. I think the only alien movie that came out in my lifetime was alien resurrection. Pity me  :-X

richards_lewis94

richards_lewis94

i was being sly and watching alien 3 in bed when i was 6
i cried because the dog died :'(poor dog

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Hunter-Slayer on Apr 16, 2008, 03:57:00 PM
haha. I think the only alien movie that came out in my lifetime was alien resurrection. Pity me  :-X

That makes two of us ;)

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 16, 2008, 05:01:20 PM
Quote from: Hunter-Slayer on Apr 16, 2008, 03:57:00 PM

That makes two of us ;)

Aliens and Alien 3 came out in the theater in my lifetime, but I was too young to go see them.  I saw Resurrection in the theater though...with my family.  :P  My whole family are big Alien fans.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I saw Resurrection in the theater in 1997 but i feel alseep because i was too tried at time. My mom even told me after the movie that she was gald i was sleep or i would get nightmares.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Apr 17, 2008, 03:47:03 PM
I saw Resurrection in the theater in 1997 but i feel alseep because i was too tried at time. My mom even told me after the movie that she was gald i was sleep or i would get nightmares.

When I went and saw it, the theater messed up and some caution lights on the walls were circling while it was pitch black in the theater.  I swear I thought it was part of the movie!  Then everything came back on.. power outage or something.  I was about 15 or so.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I was 6 when i saw the movie. I had no clue what was going on then i took a nap. My mom took me to see it because she didn't find a baby siter at the time.

TheHunter

TheHunter

What made you an Alien fan?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed