Alien take on characteristics of there host right...?

Started by elemental of all, Dec 11, 2008, 06:25:13 PM

Author
Alien take on characteristics of there host right...? (Read 2,318 times)

elemental of all

elemental of all

Well what if a facehugger attacked another alien??

what would happen?

i assume we've all seen kenner alien series with the bull alien and panther, snake etc.
so could it attach to an alien

War Wager

It just wouldn't happen.

elemental of all

elemental of all

Well yea it probably wouldent in any "upcoming" movies or in comics or anything, but in i guess "pretend land" it is biologically possible isint it?

Master Chief

Master Chief

In a pretend land, anything is possible.

Depending where that specific alien came from, it would look like that.

SM

We saw what would happen if a hugger attacked another Alien in Alien Resurrection.  Facehugger gets deaded.

elemental of all

elemental of all

... what scene is this?

SM

Ripley8 gets attacked and she rips it off.

With an Alien it'd be quicker with the inner jaws.

Deathbearer

I don't see how it could get an egg down another Alien's throat with the inner mouth. Buuuut if it was possible then maybe it'd be like a Praetorian looking kind of ting.

Cellien

I'll play along.

It'd have a long sloped dome head with the rear quickly forming into a long, slightly armored, tail.  The creature's face has no clear focal point as it's ribbed rounded forehead curves underneath it's body.  The "face" would be mostly on the bottom of the specimen consisting mostly of just a rounded mouth utilizing a unique second jaw that ejects out towards it's vitcim's face with high velocity whilst it lunges through the air.  Meanwhile, the creature sports a set of massive spider-like appendages much like off the original facehugger that it flings outward while attempting to lunge and "catch" prey.  It's darker in color, and about twice the size.  I would say it's adaptation has made it more difficult to do it's traditional face-hugging and now has become a sneaky, freaky, killing machine, a common characteristic of xenomorphs.

elemental of all

elemental of all

now thats something i'd like to see in a movie or a figure :D

Commander Griker

Quote from: elemental of all on Dec 11, 2008, 06:25:13 PM
Well what if a facehugger attacked another alien??

what would happen?

i assume we've all seen kenner alien series with the bull alien and panther, snake etc.
so could it attach to an alien

Its not possible cause of the inner jaw

Private Hudson

Wouldn't happen, and if it does happen...f**k that.

Purebreedalien

I thought we had discussed this a long time ago...?

chupacabras acheronsis

you bumped the tread.

Raptor Mistikan

Element of all,do u think the teeths of a Alien are not sharp enough?By that time the facehugger would have died of too much bite marks.-.-.U gotta think for yrself.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed