Why do people hate the Predalien embryo implantation into the pregnant women?

Started by predxeno, May 25, 2010, 05:41:42 PM

Author
Why do people hate the Predalien embryo implantation into the pregnant women? (Read 89,472 times)

Wolf Sazen

Quote from: SM on May 27, 2010, 01:38:02 AM
QuoteI can't help but wonder, but mostly everytime i've seen u comment from the past, up until just now, it's some negative shit.
QuoteI never ever see u offer ur version of a change of scene or maybe how u woulda done somethin different.

Don't read much, eh?

QuoteA pregnant human offers more sustanence to the embryo, idk, use ur f**kin imagination dwebe boy, wut kinda geeks r u guys anyway?

Don't burn yourself on that irony.
Yeah, ok smart ass, i was away for awhile between my last argumentative discussions with the likes of you SM and ur lackey Sil, or is it the other way around?  How long the two of you been co-signin on each other's shit?  By the way, "Predators" is gonna blow the "Alien" prequel out of the water!

SM

Disapproving kayak disapproves of troll.

SiL

Quote from: Wolf Sazen on May 27, 2010, 01:26:59 AM
I never ever see u offer ur version of a change of scene or maybe how u woulda done somethin different.
Not my fault you can't be bothered reading my posts.

QuoteGimmie somethin other than negative rant's, how bout some creative thinking or sumthin.  Wut would the Sil "Alien", or "Predator", or "AvP" plotline be all about.  Curious........
I'm up to page 83 of the first draft of an AvP script that I started Saturday. It involves Predators hunting Aliens in a decommissioned mining colony.

Private Hudson

Quote from: SiL on May 27, 2010, 05:23:31 AM
I'm up to page 83 of the first draft of an AvP script that I started Saturday. It involves Predators hunting Aliens in a decommissioned mining colony.

Is it one of those funny ones like you wrote before? :D

XenoVC

Quote from: Wolf Sazen on May 27, 2010, 01:40:48 AM
Quote from: Puks on May 27, 2010, 01:33:27 AM
----> There's the door..
Oh please, u didn't think everyone was gonna jump on the same d*ck and be a hater against the "AvP" franchises.  And no, i'm not just doin it for jollies.  I genuinely like both movies.  They coulda been better in some area's, but i definatly don't hate them, nor do i subconsciously remove them from continuity to make myself sleep better at night.

u wanna fight boi

i take you down

SiL

Quote from: Private Hudson on May 27, 2010, 05:44:26 AM
Is it one of those funny ones like you wrote before? :D
I don't do 83-page pisstakes :P

SM

Wait... the others were piss-takes?

Keg

just giving a quick spray to keep em at bay.

Haha been at work and when i came back ive just witnessed the awesomely idiotic last few pages. Wolf Sazen I salute you, you utter wazzock.

SiL

Quote from: SM on May 27, 2010, 06:40:36 AM
Wait... the others were piss-takes?
Yes.

No way would Sean Pertwee be hurt. Ever.

Wolf Sazen

Quote from: Wolf Sazen on May 27, 2010, 01:26:59 AM
I never ever see u offer ur version of a change of scene or maybe how u woulda done somethin different.
Not my fault you can't be bothered reading my posts.

QuoteGimmie somethin other than negative rant's, how bout some creative thinking or sumthin.  Wut would the Sil "Alien", or "Predator", or "AvP" plotline be all about.  Curious........
Okay then, i'm interested..........except, no space marines???

Wolf Sazen

Quote from: XenoVC on May 27, 2010, 05:54:54 AM
Quote from: Wolf Sazen on May 27, 2010, 01:40:48 AM
Quote from: Puks on May 27, 2010, 01:33:27 AM
----> There's the door..
Oh please, u didn't think everyone was gonna jump on the same d*ck and be a hater against the "AvP" franchises.  And no, i'm not just doin it for jollies.  I genuinely like both movies.  They coulda been better in some area's, but i definatly don't hate them, nor do i subconsciously remove them from continuity to make myself sleep better at night.
Lol, yeah, i do enjoy a good heated romp every now and again.  Bring it on Xeno!  Better yet, anybody that wants to take my head can do so, every night on "AvP", xbox live.  I go by Rusty Shanx, and i play every game mode except "mixed species deathmatch", so come and get it boyz. 

u wanna fight boi

i take you down

Wolf Sazen

Quote from: Keg on May 27, 2010, 06:58:30 AM
just giving a quick spray to keep em at bay.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/attachments/new-york-city/46872d1250060649-new-york-city-best-city-world-258troll_spray.jpg

Haha been at work and when i came back ive just witnessed the awesomely idiotic last few pages. Wolf Sazen I salute you, you utter wazzock.
Yeah, dare to be different right?  Syke, wutever buttface, wutz a "troll", and wutz a "wazzock"?

SiL

Quote from: Wolf Sazen on May 27, 2010, 09:33:01 AM
Okay then, i'm interested..........except, no space marines???
Soldiers under contract to perform security duties while the place is disassembled.

Sabres21768

Quote from: Wolf Sazen on May 27, 2010, 09:42:37 AM
Yeah, dare to be different right?  Syke, wutever buttface, wutz a "troll", and wutz a "wazzock"?

^^^^^^

My point from the "What made you an AvP Galaxy member" thread proven.

Spaghetti

When you're all well and finished you're gonna share right?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed