NECA's The Predator Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

Author
NECA's The Predator Figures (Read 94,061 times)

Still Collating...

Everybody, this just in! Randy confirmed on Twitter that the Upgrade/Assassin predator is not the Deluxe predator they have up for preorder! I am completely shocked. I just wanted Assassin and it seems I and many people preordered the wrong figure. Damn it, I already paid for it...
We have no idea what it is, I hope it's cool, it better not be the preddog.

I mean what the hell? They could have cleared that up right when they revealed Assassin. Both movie predators they offered had placeholder names. We all expected this was it and it is very misleading when we saw Assassin and Fugitive and no mention of the Deluxe figure.

I'm angry and confused. So: predhound, preds in pants or super deluxe Fugitive?

dHunter333

dHunter333

i personally took that as the deluxe predator is the ultimate fugitive

i came across this picture and thought of this thread

deluxe assassin predator
it has to be this guy
randy probably mis understood the question?
i dont know

i welcome any variations on these predators, as far as i can tell though, these are now the only 2 predators (besides some kind of predator dog different from predators) in the movie
if they give us a 2nd fugitive and assassin (upgrade?) i'd love it

Master

Master

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 13, 2018, 11:38:00 PM
I suck at pics but i got my neca Fugitive today. Getting the joints unfrozen was quite a task.

I like it but in person the armor seems kinda plain. The shoulder cannon is a joke though, so frail and limp. Its almost impossible to position and is begging to break off lol.

Couldn`t help myself and orederd one from China. It costs 10 bucks more then the one directly from NECA, but the shipping is free. I hope it`ll be here before the movie.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Predator-2018-7-Scale-Action-Figure-Ultimate-Fugitive-Predator-NECA-NEW/283104956324?epid=16022360330&hash=item41ea5ecfa4:g:Fh4AAOSwVP5ba0wS

Still Collating...

Hope the figure arrives fast and that it's all okay.

Quote from: dHunter333 on Aug 17, 2018, 12:58:25 AM
i personally took that as the deluxe predator is the ultimate fugitive

i came across this picture and thought of this thread
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi49.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ff291%2Fsabres21768%2FAE65EB2F-F025-4645-BE5D-2266E8FC6922.jpeg&hash=fc0aaf73aef849c962ec621c01941a36

deluxe assassin predator
it has to be this guy
randy probably mis understood the question?
i dont know

i welcome any variations on these predators, as far as i can tell though, these are now the only 2 predators (besides some kind of predator dog different from predators) in the movie
if they give us a 2nd fugitive and assassin (upgrade?) i'd love it

Yeah, now I'm confused even more! It says right there, Deluxe. I really hope Randy just didn't understand the question, because this is very misleading if it is the case. If it's another version of Assassin, I'm all for it, but I'll be pissed off if I found out I bought the predhound by mistake.

I mean, it very clearly stated on their site they had two pred figures for the movie. An Ultimate and a Deluxe figure. Fugitive is an Ultimate and Assassin is Deluxe, so I really don't know what's happening...  :laugh:

Master

Master

Mysterious third Predator? Maybe we are all being mislead all the time. Now let the speculation begin.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Sush. I want to have at least one surprise when I go in a month...

The lost art of keeping a secret...

Still Collating...

I'm all for an unseen third predator (no preds in camo pants please...) but I really doubt that's going to happen. That would really surprise me. It just doesn't make sense.

But anything is possible...

ace3g

ace3g

First look at the "Dutch" figure

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmr14GzD988/?tagged=thepredator

lol

Master

Master

Nice try. Terminator Genysis Arnold head on Predator Arnold Body but with shirt painted black, next to fugitive.

Still Collating...

That scared the s*it out of me!

dHunter333

dHunter333

That is actually pretty cool, its a nice custom.
I like it quite a bit.
I have an extra red polo dutch and and that older terminator...not gonna do this but i could!
lol

pmaz11

pmaz11

That's pretty cool comic artwork there! Nice find ace3g!

I caved and had to pick up the Fugitive Predator ;D More and more excited for the new film so had to be done lol. Hope people don't mind some more pictures:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm gutted I'm going to be waiting until the end of the year for mine.  :'(

Master

Master

Mine is currently flying/swimming from China. The wait is killing me, as well as bootleg possibility (I hope it`s too early for bootleg though).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed