Stuck on 300

Started by War Wager, Apr 12, 2007, 05:57:21 PM

Author
Stuck on 300 (Read 5,716 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Has anyone played 300 on psp?

I'm stuck on Persian Camp when you have to save the fello Spartan. I killed the Executionar, the Stone Golem and the Immortal but how do you kill the guy in the brown cloth  ???

Wolfy

Wolfy

I dont even have a console nevermind a PSP lol

But I did search it up for you and hope I've found the right thing:

This was someone's question:
I'm in a level where you have to sneak through persian camp and after few litres of blood your companion (I think his name's Stelios or something like that) is caught by persians and he's gonna be executed a you must svae him. I killed the executioner, the blood golem, immortals around him but I can't kill one damn guy who's fighting only with is fists. how can I bloody hell kill him?

Solution:
Yeah I remeber were I got stuck on that one guy that uses his fists. To kill him pull out your spear and heavy spear wrath attack him and he will go down with no problem.

IF this isn't the right person, then I think you should make a reply to this thread:
http://uk.gamespot.com/psp/action/300marchtoglory/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-33930860&pid=932653

HOPE ITS RIGHT :D

War Wager

War Wager

Thanks very much for searching it up for me but I tried it and he's still not going down. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! But thanks alot mate...  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed