Actors for future Predator movies

Started by 2to1, Jul 31, 2011, 09:35:12 PM

Author
Actors for future Predator movies (Read 4,052 times)

2to1

2to1

So far, we've seen a variety of people playing the Predators. I liked Brian Steele, Casey Jones and Derek Mears as the Predators in Predators. Who else should play them in future movies?

I'd like Ian Whyte to return. He was pretty good as the Predators in the AvP films and he can pull off a badass hunter in a future Predator film.

There are some I think should be considered.

Conan Stevens: An Australian actor who is 7 ft and has done plenty of action films. Look him up on YouTube and I think he's got it.

Tyler Mane: He played Sabertooth in X-Men and Michael Myers in Rob Zombie's Halloween movies. I think Wikipedia had his height around 6'9.

For female Predators:

Amazon Eve: You can find her on Google and Youtube. She is around 6'8, there are some Youtube videos of her wrestling people and boxing. I can see her doing well.

Isis the Amazon: A 6'9 wrestler. She can defintely pull it off from what I've seen of her in wrestling. She can also be found on Google and Youtube.

Anyone got any other actors who can pull them off?

Divpax

Divpax

No female predators, please.

Gosutoraida

Tyler Mane is a good choice, since his work in X-Men, Halloween  and H2 was pretty good.
Ian Whyte was a good stunt man for the Predators in AVP and Requiem
For a future predator movie, i'd like to see them have an ensemble cast like they did with Expendables and Predators, Sylvester Stallone is a good option, i'd like Schwarzenegger to return, maybe Samuel L. Jackson, Mickey Rourke perhaps...
But with Schwarzenegger reently announcing a "predator remake", they might recast everyone completely

Snowdog

Snowdog

I really want "Neil Marshall" to direct a Predator movie. I think he can bring something new to the table, besides he's a great director.
Also want Ian Whyte back to play the Predator again. He is tall and he is also a great costume performer.

For the cast i would love to see these 3 people team up.

Michelle Rodriguez

Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)

Samuel L. Jackson

Also i want Arnold Schwarzenegger to have a small role in it. I don't think he should be the lead in a new Predator movie.

And i would really like for Jean Claude van Damme to have a cameo in a new Predator movie.

nexus

nexus

ahh no, no van damme and no rock.

definatly on board with michelle rodrigez. i couldnt believe she wasnt in predators.

would love to see mickey rourke in there

maybe rampage jackson, after his work in A Team i rekon he could be a good big mean scary black guy in a pred film.

Terx2

Terx2

Sam Worthington. His a good actor and I think he can pull it off.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Terx2 on Aug 23, 2011, 06:38:45 AM
Sam Worthington. His a good actor and I think he can pull it off.

No thank you. Too much of a failed blockbuster actor for me. Only liked him in Avatar

Berserker Pred

I think Terry Crews would be good, not necessarily as the lead role though :) :

Snowdog

Snowdog

Mr. Eko would give the Predator a hard time  :laugh:

Terx2

Terx2

Samuel L. Jackson. "I've had it with these motherf**king predators killing my motherf**king friends" ;D

Berserker Pred

Quote from: Terx2 on Aug 25, 2011, 06:05:04 AM
Samuel L. Jackson. "I've had it with these motherf**king predators killing my motherf**king friends" ;D
Lol  ;D

2to1

2to1

The acting choices here are neat, but I meant actors to play the Predators in future movies.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: 2to1 on Aug 29, 2011, 01:11:43 AM
The acting choices here are neat, but I meant actors to play the Predators in future movies.

Ian Whyte (he did a great job)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed