Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 324,201 times)

El Diablo

El Diablo

Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 01, 2022, 07:42:32 AMIs anyone rewatching the other films before this? I would if I had the time.

We saw PREY last week but my wife hasn't seen most of the films in the series, so we decided to revisit everything including the AVP movies the last few days. We're right at the tail end of it and I have to find the energy to see Shane Black's THE PREDATOR (I haven't watched it since the test screening ages ago).

Wweyland

Wweyland

I saw Predators with my now-wife 12 years ago in the cinema. She wasn't impressed and hasn't watched a movie in the series since :D

Corporal Hicks

Just a quick reminder for folk - when posting something in here that you think might be worth a news post, don't post it in here, give it it's own thread. :) That way we don't miss the important stuff. Thanks.

SisterJill

SisterJill

Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 01, 2022, 07:42:32 AMIs anyone rewatching the other films before this? I would if I had the time.

I just finished rewatching all the Predator ones this weekend. Skipped the AVPs

Firestorm

Firestorm

Like him or not Mr H has posted his review on YT and it's yet another thumbs up:

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Firestorm on Aug 01, 2022, 08:34:16 PMLike him or not Mr H has posted his review on YT and it's yet another thumbs up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewbt47NWlkM

He has a pretty anti-woke audience and hopefully they'll change their tune about this one hearing him speak praise on the film. He gets it.

Firestorm

Firestorm

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Aug 01, 2022, 08:36:54 PM
Quote from: Firestorm on Aug 01, 2022, 08:34:16 PMLike him or not Mr H has posted his review on YT and it's yet another thumbs up:

He has a pretty anti-woke audience and hopefully they'll change their tune about this one hearing him speak praise on the film. He gets it.

Yeah I hear that, I also saw you weighing in on that other idiots rambling YT rant I shared regarding the movie, well played, he deleted a few of the comments he had made including one where he accused me of being on Disneys payroll because I called him out 😂

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Firestorm on Aug 01, 2022, 08:47:19 PM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Aug 01, 2022, 08:36:54 PM

Yeah I hear that, I also saw you weighing in on that other idiots rambling YT rant I shared regarding the movie, well played, he deleted a few of the comments he had made including one where he accused me of being on Disneys payroll because I called him out 😂

It's not hard to call out false information when the truth is well documented. Just ask the right questions and they'll get backed into a corner. He probably saw Mr. H's review and backtracked to delete those comments haha.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Another good review, great to hear

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

The comment section of that video is awful lol
"I was worried this was woke garbage!"

BlueMarsalis79

It's the audience he's cultivated sadly.

SisterJill

SisterJill

I stopped following him because of that, but it's good at least he liked Prey.

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: SisterJill on Aug 01, 2022, 11:45:52 PMI stopped following him because of that, but it's good at least he liked Prey.

Same here.

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 01, 2022, 11:50:39 PM
Quote from: SisterJill on Aug 01, 2022, 11:45:52 PMI stopped following him because of that, but it's good at least he liked Prey.

Same here.

Same.

hoffmanstokes

bold moves calling Dane better than Ian Whyte

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed