Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Bug Hunt' Available Today

Started by ikarop, Mar 19, 2013, 04:58:57 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Bug Hunt' Available Today (Read 42,868 times)

First Blood

ikarop

Quote from: SM on Mar 19, 2013, 08:37:43 PM
Congrats.  You found the first bug.  ;D

You're going to unlock an achievement for making that pun so many times. It's like you're coming out of the goddamn walls!  :P

windebieste

WUT..?  $30 for THIS..?! 

You expect us to fork out ANOTHER $30 for this retarded mess of a game? 

You've got to be joking, SEGA. 

...or did April the 1st arrive a little early or something this year?

-Windebieste.

ikarop

ikarop

$30 for the 4 DLCs, Winde. $15 for a single pack. Seeing how much the separate packs cost I would consider $30 (can be found cheaper online) a good deal for those interested in the DLC.

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: windebieste on Mar 19, 2013, 09:15:48 PM
WUT..?  $30 for THIS..?! 

You expect us to fork out ANOTHER $30 for this retarded mess of a game? 

You've got to be joking, SEGA. 

...or did April the 1st arrive a little early or something this year?

-Windebieste.

Thats for the season pass

windebieste

windebieste

I don't care.  They're not getting another cent out of me either way.

I'd rather spend the money on a box of gorilla shit and send it to them.

Does anyone have SEGA's address?   I might just do that.

-Windebieste.

RagingDragon

I can't say if I'd get this if it didn't come with the "Wal Mart Edition!" :laugh:

I love it, and will probably play it for some time, and I feel that it's shockingly worth the money compared to other DLC's (sans Skyrim, for obvious reasons) but if I had to actually pay for it and download it, ehhh...

If they were as smart as EA (or Maxis?) they'd give it away for free to try and bring some of the thousands of players they lost back to the game.

Nope.

Gren_86

15$ for the same shitty AI we all had to endure troughout the campaign... Are you kidding me !?!
Besides I still don't get the logic of being charged for gear, pulling switches and unlocking bloody doors in a survivor-horror game. What kind of role does cash play in your struggle for survival  ???

pixelbaron

$15 for three maps and a game mode that was supposed to be in the game at launch.

Boy what a steal.

ColdIntel

ColdIntel

So many people whining about this if you don't like the game go and sell it , just suck it up and move on

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Tribute was a pain in the ass, but I loved it. I was screaming like a little girl with the 3 randoms I joined online. Lots of fun. And that was on recruit. I bet UB mode is near impossible. It took about 80 minutes to beat.

Quote from: lucan khan on Mar 19, 2013, 06:38:13 PM
I'm not really sure if i'm happy to spend more money on this gamem they really should offer it for free as a peace offering

Yeah, what are the odds of that happening? Exactly.

JayHy17

this should be free. no joke.  ill wait till its half off...

SM

Quote from: ikarop on Mar 19, 2013, 09:11:07 PM
Quote from: SM on Mar 19, 2013, 08:37:43 PM
Congrats.  You found the first bug.  ;D

You're going to unlock an achievement for making that pun so many times. It's like you're coming out of the goddamn walls!  :P

Quiet you!!  There's dead horses to be flogged!!!!

;D

Local Trouble

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed