Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,889 times)

Keg

Keg

Haha. Ive played all 5 games in order before but that was before I had either GOW Collection so some I played on PSP and some on the PS2. This will be the first time ill play all of them on the PS3 in HD. Im particularly looking forward to Ghost Of Sparta on a fullscreen in HD. I enjoyed it more than GOWIII and it was one hell of an epic looking game for the PSP so fullscreen should be a whole new beast!

WinterActual

WinterActual

GoG guys are offering the first Fallout game for free, for 2 days http://www.gog.com/ GO GET IT NAO!!! If you never played this masterpiece, now its the right moment ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Downloading now, thanks.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dead Island

Friend of mine and I both got it. Pretty fun on co-op though I imagine a single player go through would not be as amusing.

Terx2

Terx2

GTA motherf**kers ;D Playing GTA IV.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Far Cry
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Dead Island

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Halo Reach. Dem Anniversary maps...

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Deathbearer on Apr 07, 2012, 02:17:16 PM
Dead Island

Friend of mine and I both got it. Pretty fun on co-op though I imagine a single player go through would not be as amusing.
You have to try analog-controlled combat, it's the bomb.  Smack to the head every swing...

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: RagingDragon on Apr 10, 2012, 06:33:30 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Apr 07, 2012, 02:17:16 PM
Dead Island

You have to try analog-controlled combat, it's the bomb.  Smack to the head every swing...

I shall try this

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Back to Far Cry 2

PREDDY VEDDER

PREDDY VEDDER

Just bought Resident Evil Operation Racoon City And drugs!!! Time to get very high and maybe scared of mutated zombies that WILL meet my bullets!!!!!! Also... My wu tang playlist is now 55 tracks deep and will provide the theme music.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

GTA IV Party mode with some friends

"Hey dickbag, watch out for the other cars you'll ruin this one like the last one and this is a really nice car."

"f**k YOU THIS IS HOW I ROLL!"

"I'd hate to get into a real car with you man. I hope you know that."

"Pfft please you're just hatin' on my Colombian coke head swag."

When we finished playing we had crashed so many choppers into Happiness Island. ;D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Decided to once again attempt Halo Reach LASO again. The horror. :'(

Quote from: HicksUSCM on Apr 05, 2012, 06:35:50 PM
GoG guys are offering the first Fallout game for free, for 2 days http://www.gog.com/ GO GET IT NAO!!! If you never played this masterpiece, now its the right moment ;)

that'll serve me right for not checking this thread over Easter. f***

Stalker

Stalker

I just finished the original Resident Evil (Director's Cut) for the first time in years, oh how I missed that game.

Next on the agenda is to replay through the entire series to get even more psyched for RE6. I recently downloaded RE2 & 3 on PSN, then I'll go back & play RE4 on Pro mode...then maybe some RE5.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed