The Reviews/interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Nov 27, 2009, 04:10:45 PM

Author
The Reviews/interviews Thread (Read 324,369 times)

newbeing

newbeing

95% isn't the score its the % of the game finished sadly  :'(

Dusk

Dusk

Quote from: ikarop on Feb 09, 2010, 05:05:26 PM
QuoteOne of the biggest problems is that the demo feels unpolished. This can be excused somewhat by the disclaimer at the start of the demo that it's an old build but still, it's being put in the public eye to be judged and there's no denying it's lacking some spit and polish. We've played the full version, and it feels more solid, so it's a shame Rebellion couldn't rustle up some more recent code to entice players.

Man, with the unfinished Demo already being this much fun, I can't wait to play the finished product.

E80LA

E80LA

Quote from: Dusk on Feb 09, 2010, 06:58:01 PM
Man, with the unfinished Demo already being this much fun, I cam't wait to play the finished product.

Amen to that!  ;D

dude63

dude63

Quote from: S.Y.L on Feb 09, 2010, 10:09:33 AM
Quote from: dude63 on Feb 07, 2010, 10:54:32 PM
Uh, well mw2 and halo does have a pretty ignorant fanbase. Sniper Eliete (another rebellio game) is constantly being flamed on youtube by cod fanboys comming in and saying cod is better.

that`s ridiculous, they`re two completely different games.

it`s like saying Super Mario World is better than Halo (ok bad example, that one`s true ;)   )

I swear the gaming base has no common sense or smartness at times. Yes cod has a fanbase..but its totally stupid of them to be ignorant like that. Especially since the games are so different (SE actually takes skill when sniping) and I enjoyed Sniper Elite way more than I could ever enjoy a cod game. No offense to the devs its just I don't like the games.

Speaking of this. Is there any word on another Sniper Elite, Rogue Trooper...Rogue Warrior (has sold around 120,000 u.s.). Any new ip's in development? Im sorry to put you on the spot. However, Rebellion usuallys has at least acouple projects coming out each year. So far this year we have avp and Free running (wii) coming out on the same month. I was curious as to what you guys are working on. Will a annoucement be made in a press release soon on the future of the company?

Sylenall

Sylenall

So I'm sure this is probably an old interview, but no host-migration for any of the 3 platforms?

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=311141

It should be bloody mandatory by now.

xUSMCx

xUSMCx

I just wanted to say congratulations rebellion for the good reviews coming in:

•Empire Magazine 4/5
•Gamers.AT 81%
•OXM UK 8/10

I know this thread will probaly get locked but I just wanted to say well done.

newbeing

newbeing

would be interesting (and shitty) if Europe gave the game fairly good scores and all the U.S. publications gave it low scores.

Puks

Puks

I wonder how much the PC version is going to get..

dude63

dude63

Quote from: Puks on Feb 09, 2010, 09:25:44 PM
I wonder how much the PC version is going to get..

Uhm, probably the same or a nudge higher than the console versions. Most scores on games are the same. Unless their is subtle changes or modifications in a game. For example Slinter cell pc/360 and slinter cell ps3. Score changed for the ps3 version because of a crappy port job done by ubi.

Sylenall

Sylenall

Nobody cares about no host migration?  :o

PC will be affected too, since ranked matches are all MM.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Sylenall on Feb 09, 2010, 09:33:47 PM

... you're kidding.

Puks

Puks

QuoteUhm, probably the same or a nudge higher than the console versions.

Doubt it. Sure, the game is cool on consoles, but I can already see a lot of reviewers complaining about graphics and some gameplay features which are a little too much console-like. All three versions are nearly identical and PC gamers are more demanding.

Sylenall

Sylenall

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Feb 09, 2010, 09:35:28 PM

... you're kidding.

Not unless someone can prove this interview is false.

dude63

dude63

Quote from: Puks on Feb 09, 2010, 09:36:55 PM
QuoteUhm, probably the same or a nudge higher than the console versions.

Doubt it. Sure, the game is cool on consoles, but I can already see a lot of reviewers complaining about graphics and some gameplay features which are a little too much console-like. All three versions are nearly identical and PC gamers are more demanding.

Possibly, however, we will have to see. Nothing wrong with each version being identical. Its better than having 3 shady port jobs. Graphical power is one thing hwoever pc gamers are getting dx11...which theg ame will look better on pc.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Sylenall on Feb 09, 2010, 09:37:37 PM
Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Feb 09, 2010, 09:35:28 PM

... you're kidding.

Not unless someone can prove this interview is false.

*curses violently*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed