Best Alien vs Predator picture

Started by Kel G 426, Aug 03, 2010, 02:34:04 PM

Author
Best Alien vs Predator picture (Read 334,747 times)

iain

iain

14 years??? Time flies!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

skull-splitter

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 05, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

still my favorite I guess. As a kid I didn't care much for the artwork, now I appreciate it.

Master

Master

Those are my all time favorites

If I could make next AvP, I`d incorporate elemants and general feel of those pictures.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

All of Dorman's art in Tribes is stellar.

Master

Master

Dorman`s art is outstanding. After all this years, I still cannot smiply believe they decided to go with that Yellow Bastard of Alien, insted of Dorman`s design.

Corporal Hicks

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 21, 2018, 09:11:34 AM
All of Dorman's art in Tribes is stellar.

Indeed.

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: skull-splitter on Sep 21, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

still my favorite I guess. As a kid I didn't care much for the artwork, now I appreciate it.
Especially the original single issues.  I wish they would reprint them in a collection with the original color work instead of the updated version.

skull-splitter

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Sep 21, 2018, 02:36:17 PM
Quote from: skull-splitter on Sep 21, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

Especially the original single issues.  I wish they would reprint them in a collection with the original color work instead of the updated version.
I have both the tpb as the single issues.
Would like to buy they newly colored ones though, are they separate?

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: skull-splitter on Sep 25, 2018, 05:15:19 AM
I have both the tpb as the single issues.
Would like to buy they newly colored ones though, are they separate?
Then you already have both versions.  As far as I'm aware, the single issues are the only ones to have the original coloring (painted in watercolor) and all subsequent collections have used the newer computer-colored versions.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Correct, there are only the 2 versions.

However the first issue was recolored and packaged with AvP2010. The recolor they did on that issue was incredible.

Corporal Hicks

It was phenomenal. They also re-coloured Blood Time (I think it was called). I've been hoping and begging for years for them to redo the whole run with this artist.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed