Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,912 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Demo's really: AvP, Heavy Rain and Dante's Inferno.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Dante's Inferno has a demo???

*runs to PSN store!*

Bug Hunt

Bug Hunt

AvP Demo, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Mass Effect 2.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

having a hard time looking at my copy of avp now....that i found out somthing disturbing that what might be somthing bad. Just looked into a thread saying the gamestop shipment was delayed and stuff.....this doesn't make sense to me. I feel dirty now that i might have a dirty item on my hands.

So i think i'm going to play mass effect while i think on this. i'm so confussed.

predalien27

predalien27

That shipment was only the Hunter editions.  If you have normal, then you're fine.  If not,  try to keep it to yourself.  :P

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: predalien27 on Feb 17, 2010, 03:29:50 AM
That shipment was only the Hunter editions.  If you have normal, then you're fine.  If not,  try to keep it to yourself.  :P
only prob is couple or people know what edition i have. :( i'll try my best to keep it to myself.

i hope i don't get banned or anything, it wasn't my fault at all.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Darth Dude on Feb 17, 2010, 03:31:52 AM
Quote from: predalien27 on Feb 17, 2010, 03:29:50 AM
only prob is couple or people know what edition i have. :( i'll try my best to keep it to myself.

i hope i don't get banned or anything, it wasn't my fault at all.

I don't think there's a code that differentiates the two..you should be fine to play it.

MichaelMyers

MichaelMyers

The hunter edition is just the items, the disc itself doesnt have any differences so you should be fine as far as I know

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Currently playing the awesome that is Aliens vs Predator. ;D

War Wager

War Wager

Aliens vs Predator.

Big letdown.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

How come?

War Wager

War Wager

Just wasn't as good as I was expecting.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Fair enough. :)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: War Wager on Feb 20, 2010, 03:59:20 PM
Aliens vs Predator.

Big letdown.
I thought it was going to be like this the entire time. I didnt have too high hopes for it which seems to make it seem better. That way it doesn't have to be like MW2.

Angel_Seb

Angel_Seb

Diablo II - I have been playing this for ages, first time it f**ked up was when my brother broke the computer and I had to start again, and last night I accidently ran into a boss fight I wasn't ready for and died  :'( And I lost all my awesome stuff! My purple sheild and scepter...
Now I'm just trying to level up. I socketed an emerald into a leg and beat a bunch of guys to death with a green meaty legbone.

... I can't afford AVP cuz I have no job and it makes me sad  :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed