Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,902 times)

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Wolf among us

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Already beat Octodad. That was pretty short, but hey, I got it for free so I'm not gonna complain.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Dead Rising 3

Man this game is f**king awesome.  8)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Playing FF13. I actually get a headache anytime a cutscene happens because the story is so full of shit, I don't think anyone can even understand it.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 14, 2014, 08:58:05 PM
Playing FF13. I actually get a headache anytime a cutscene happens because the story is so full of shit, I don't think anyone can even understand it.

Are the mechanics good enough to keep ya goin? Cause I've been thinking about trying out FF13

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

lol

And I on the other hand am loving Kingdom Hearts 1.5.  8)

SM

SM

QuoteCombat in ME1 is pretty hard if you don't fully understand how to upgrade your powers, weapons and armour. On top of that it's not exactly the greatest combat game in the world. ME2 and ME3 definitely kick some ass in combat gameplay though.

I just find it really - inaccurate if that's the right word.  The sniper rifle shakes around like nobodies business, even when crouching, and the shorter range weapons seem very hit and miss. Literally.  You can blast away at someone in front of you with a shotgun, and it does stuff all, while everyone of their shots f**ks you up.  It's like playing Far Cry  again...

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: SM on Jun 14, 2014, 09:34:47 PM
QuoteCombat in ME1 is pretty hard if you don't fully understand how to upgrade your powers, weapons and armour. On top of that it's not exactly the greatest combat game in the world. ME2 and ME3 definitely kick some ass in combat gameplay though.

I just find it really - inaccurate if that's the right word.  The sniper rifle shakes around like nobodies business, even when crouching, and the shorter range weapons seem very hit and miss. Literally.  You can blast away at someone in front of you with a shotgun, and it does stuff all, while everyone of their shots f**ks you up.  It's like playing Far Cry  again...

:laugh:

Yeah, it definitely can be a pain in the arse, the only advice I could really give is level up your Marksman abilities. (It massively increases accuracy and reduces weapon over heating for Pistol, Assault Rifle and Sniper only)  The Shotgun gets this thing called Carnage, which is basically just one massive shot that does increased damage.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jun 14, 2014, 09:20:13 PM

Are the mechanics good enough to keep ya goin? Cause I've been thinking about trying out FF13

Nope. The only thing that keeps me going is that I don't like to leave things that I started, unfinished. I have the sequel already too, bought it on the same day as FF13. I heard that pretty much everything wrong in FFXIII is fixed in FFXIII-2, the only sacrifice is that the story in the sequel isn't as much of a focus. Which to be honest, after seeing all this bullshit story garbage in FF13, I don't think that's even important to count as a negative.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Yeah I gave up on FF13, I got pretty far into but the story and characters are just bullshit and just so...boring. I dont think i'll ever go back to it.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

turn base ff best ff

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

plz cal you are young and were but a twinkle in your dad's eye when some of the best ff's were released. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I've always hated turn based video games.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Your license to play Kingdom Hearts has been revoked because your hatred for half the characters in its universe. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed