Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,923 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 07, 2014, 03:07:14 AM
Oh no, someone expressed an unpopular opinion, better drown it out. Too early in the morning to deal with your immaturity. I'm out.
lololololololololol

That wasn't an opinion. It was just bullshit. If you had just said you didn't like the game with justifiable reasons I wouldn't have had a problem.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Sabby clearly hasn't played the f**king games. Saying that MGS is all about trying to find the least path of resistance. Get the f**k outta here with that bullshit. No need to even do a counter argument when it's obvious you are talking BS.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Oh no, someone expressed an unpopular opinion, better drown it out. Too early in the morning to deal with your immaturity. I'm out.

Oh no, a get out of jail free card.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 07, 2014, 03:12:58 AM

Oh no, a get out of jail free card.

Can;t handle the truth.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Wow, this last page. :laugh:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

G-Rank Brachydios is such a little bitch.

LOWER YOUR HEAD FOR A f**kING SECOND YOU PURPLE PIECE OF SHIT

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 07, 2014, 03:12:33 AM
Sabby clearly hasn't played the f**king games. Saying that MGS is all about trying to find the least path of resistance. Get the f**k outta here with that bullshit. No need to even do a counter argument when it's obvious you are talking BS.

Calm down. He has a different opinion and that's up to him.

Sabby

Sabby

Thank you Doom.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 07, 2014, 12:59:16 PM
Thank you Doom.

lol I thought you were out.

Shadowpred, I tend to agree with you. The guy thinks BioShock Infinite is the worst of the trilogy and BioShock 2 is the best.  :laugh:

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Mar 07, 2014, 04:34:56 PM
Thank you Doom.

Shadowpred, I tend to agree with you. The guy thinks BioShock Infinite is the worst of the trilogy and BioShock 2 is the best.  :laugh:

I've respected your opinions so far, please be an adult and grant me the same courtesy. Shadow refused to do that, and that's why I chose to stop engaging him, not leave the entire thread forever, as you seem to have concluded. Please don't make me add you to the growing list of members unfit for civil conversation.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 07, 2014, 04:44:08 PM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Mar 07, 2014, 04:34:56 PM
Thank you Doom.

I've respected your opinions so far, please be an adult and grant me the same courtesy. Shadow refused to do that, and that's why I chose to stop engaging him, not leave the entire thread forever, as you seem to have concluded. Please don't make me add you to the growing list of members unfit for civil conversation.

QuotePlease don't make me add you to the growing list of members unfit for civil conversation.

Your opinions are your opinions as the saying goes. But it's hard to regard them in a serious manner when you sport opinions such as BioShock Infinite being the worst of the series and BioShock 2 being the best. I absolutely adore all three, but that notion is so incredibly silly that I find it hard to take a good amount of your opinions seriously.

Sabby

Sabby

And resorting to childish screeching and posturing is your only option? You couldn't ask me why I hold those opinions and then tell me why you disagree with them? Is that too much for you? If that's beyond your abilities, or you just don't want to, then a simple 'I disagree' will suffice. 

I don't need to be agreed with or understood, but I do expect a little civility.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Mar 07, 2014, 04:56:20 PM
such as BioShock Infinite being the worst of the series and BioShock 2 being the best.
Wtf! Did he really said that? Dude, Infinite is the best of the trilogy, even if it differs from the core concept a bit, its still the most emotional and the most polished gameplay wise of the three. The second one is the worst.

Sabby

Sabby

I did say that, and I stand by it. You're quite welcome to explain why you think it's wrong though. It would do you far more good then what you're doing now.

But we both know by this point that you have no intention of having a civil discussion about anything. Laugh, posture, post your reaction gifs, whatever gives you a big internet penis man. I don't think I'll be engaging this kind of behavior any more.

Back to Walking Dead and Mass Effect 2.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Actually I never use reaction gifs, they are awful.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed