What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 595,316 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 02, 2018, 07:33:38 PM
I had no idea you were a cat wrangler. ;)

We're a tough breed. Rebellious, romantic, and we pur when our butts get scratched.

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 02, 2018, 07:33:38 PM
It is a crazy situation, but a reward is a reward.  Keep us posted!

Oh we want nothing to do with him. Believe me. They've recently released a list of weapons he stole from the first murder victim. He's got a 44 magnum, 12 gauge and a scoped 30-06 to start. So he can do some damage. But we've had a massive influx of critical personnel and much needed technological resources over the last 24 hours, so that's a good thing. They've brought enough aircraft to run 24/7 and it's going to stay that way from what they are saying. But bad weather on the way and there is word coming in from reliable sources that he may have escaped the containment area established yesterday.

More importantly, there are cops just down the road breaking out maps and looking around. So, we're going to call it a night here and head back inside.

Master Chief

Master Chief

:o That's quite the arsenal!  I actually started following the story this morning and it's just like what we've seen in movies.  I hope that he he's still in the search area.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I was gonna make a Trautman/Rambo joke, but that actually sounds pretty scary. Stay safe, Huggs.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 04, 2018, 03:17:27 PM
:o That's quite the arsenal!  I actually started following the story this morning and it's just like what we've seen in movies.  I hope that he he's still in the search area.

He's not. He gets boxed in and escapes every...single...time. Nobody knows where he is. Even the drone crews. The cops might not admit it, but they don't. The mood is slowly changing from one of fear to anger. People are getting really tired of this. He's really screwed himself though because now the whole county is armed and waiting for him to make a move. People are walking around with vests and AR's in the open, and not giving a damn anymore. Everybody wants a piece of him.

I took a drive yesterday after work, and checked out the edge of the search area. The guys operating the coal barges were lining up the coal transports against the bank on the far side of the river, I guess to create a makeshift barrier and keep him from being able to cross over. It was a wild sight. Those barges have spotlights on them that light up the entire river. So that's good. The wildlife office (I believe) were operating patrol boats and a bunch of guys at the plant had powered down their equipment and were keeping an eye on the far tree-line.

The biggest problem is lack of sleep. Nobody is sleeping. Most of us are having to keep watch every night, then work all day, then stay up all night, then work all day, again and again. But we're all doin' it. What choice do we have?

On a more light-hearted note, I hear the hide-and-seek champion memes have started popping up.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

You practically need the Punisher to solve that situation.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 05, 2018, 12:09:58 AM
You practically need the Punisher to solve that situation.

What we need is a predator.

EDIT

They got the f*cker alive. It's over. They said he was close and headed back this way, so I've been awake all night watching. I was loading up my rifle when a friend of mine called a few minutes ago with the good news. The local news just confirmed it. Peace at last.

EDIT

Haha! I'm hearing the bastard was hiding in a chicken coop. How appropriate.  :D He walked right into a k9 unit and I guess couldn't get away.

Master Chief

Master Chief

You're seriously dealing with a "Rambo" in this situation. He's spent his childhood years learning how to survive in those woods.  He's easily made a ghillie suit by now and is only moving at night, sniper style.  His time is running out if the masses are getting fed up.  Go get that two-legged varmint!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Funny how Rambo came up here when the fifth movie is now filming.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Really? I thought that had been binned off.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I have pinkeye.  :'(

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 08, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

F***ing Scott Baio

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 08, 2018, 07:25:28 AM
Really? I thought that had been binned off.

Here

HuDaFuK

Huggs

Huggs

That's what happens when you stop and touch the cheese samples.  ;)

Feel better Local.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That sucks mate.  :(

I'm sorry but I can't help but think about Knocked Up whenever anyone mentions pink eye.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed