What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 595,541 times)

Randomizer

Randomizer

Got an appointment to a cardiologist. I'm probably having to deal with regurgitation of a heart valve.  :-\

I also planned to go on a Portal 2 Co-op run with my friend today, but I was short of time.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Randomizer on Nov 15, 2015, 08:06:27 PM
Got an appointment to a cardiologist. I'm probably having to deal with regurgitation of a heart valve.  :-\

Damn! Sorry to hear that brother.  :-\

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 16, 2015, 11:16:56 AM
Quote from: Randomizer on Nov 15, 2015, 08:06:27 PM

Damn! Sorry to hear that brother.  :-\

Not as bad as it looks, though it can get worse anytime. My GP said I used to have it waaay earlier in my childhood, but it seems it hasn't healed yet.

There are lot of things this can lead to, so I keep my fingers crossed.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Is there nothing that can be done?

Randomizer

Randomizer

Of course there is. In the worst case, a surgery. In the best case, idk, maybe pills, maybe it will heal.

It can still heal, but it can just happen so it's causing me trouble right now.

Can't do much about it until I find out more, sadly. Just stay safe guys, and hope I don't have a heart attack in the meantime. xD

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

ejnaDefuyh

Person - "It's not working!!!"

Me - "Did you follow my instructions?"

Person -  "No...I'm doing this...blah blah..."

Me - "It wont work that way. Follow the instructions I sent you."

Person -  "But this blah blah don't work"

Me - "...Because you're doing it wrong. Follow my instructions and it'll work."

Person - "Okay. Thanks."

f**king people.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wow. So today is going well.

• Someone arguing with me over the phone. She got the phone slammed down on her.

• Someone wanted to move some offices around. I asked them to ring me when they were ready. They didn't ring me and moved everything around themselves. The manager is furious.

• "It's not working! I followed your instructions and it wont accept the password" so I remote on and the first thing I see is he's spelt his name wrong.

• Head office hadn't setup an email account properly. I was trying to do a work around so we could still do what we needed to do in the meantime...head office has taken down the portal I was going to use...

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Sad unexpected passing of Jonah Lomu :'(

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 18, 2015, 01:58:28 PM
Wow. So today is going well.

• Someone arguing with me over the phone. She got the phone slammed down on her.

• Someone wanted to move some offices around. I asked them to ring me when they were ready. They didn't ring me and moved everything around themselves. The manager is furious.

• "It's not working! I followed your instructions and it wont accept the password" so I remote on and the first thing I see is he's spelt his name wrong.

• Head office hadn't setup an email account properly. I was trying to do a work around so we could still do what we needed to do in the meantime...head office has taken down the portal I was going to use...

People like that make me want to drink! :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Haha. I'm surprised I don't. I have a low tolerance for what I'll deal with off people though.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 19, 2015, 10:48:25 AM
Haha. I'm surprised I don't. I have a low tolerance for what I'll deal with off people though.

Do you ever imagine your re-enacting scenes from Office Space?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Office Space?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Mike Judge film (creator of Beavis and Butthead). If you haven't seen it you must. Its fantastic

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So that's where that meme is from! I think I'll have to give this a watch.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

http://www.theverge.com/2015/11/19/9764016/peter-jackson-the-hobbit-movies-terrible-explanation

This article wouldn't tick me off AS much if it WASN'T ON THE FIRST FUGGING PAGE OF YAHOO! STOP. S**TY. OPINION. BLOGS. ON. YOUR. NEWS. PAGE!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed