Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 965,474 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Waitaminute, did we already have this conversation?

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 15, 2013, 05:22:23 AM

I think you have :laugh: Could I have link to download it please? :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

WinterActual, I defer to your expertise in this area Sir. He'll set you up with everything, Terx2.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I was just poking him  :laugh:

EDIT: Download link for what exactly? You can find Brutal DooM in Moddb.

Terx2

Terx2

Xcom enemy unknown

Nearly finished the campaign. Also I lost all of America in a exchange to save Japan. Worth it. America was being constantly annoying and effecting my financeses.

Quote from: WinterActual on May 15, 2013, 09:21:25 AM

Ah alright. Downloading it tomorrow.

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Replaying the first Dead Island, since I haven't gotten around to getting the 2nd yet.  Really do enjoy this game, even though it gets frustrating at times. The graphics aren't the greatest, but it's nothing major. The gore is still excellently done.  Sadly the guns are very weak in this game, ammo is scarce for them and they aren't even that effective.  Besides that, they really nailed the zombie survival game well, and the resort setting is totally awesome.  Can't wait for Riptide.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Mickey on May 16, 2013, 02:17:12 AM
Replaying the first Dead Island, since I haven't gotten around to getting the 2nd yet.  Really do enjoy this game, even though it gets frustrating at times. The graphics aren't the greatest, but it's nothing major. The gore is still excellently done.  Sadly the guns are very weak in this game, ammo is scarce for them and they aren't even that effective.  Besides that, they really nailed the zombie survival game well, and the resort setting is totally awesome.  Can't wait for Riptide.

It's kinda like the Dead Rising games, but more awesome.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Terx2 on May 15, 2013, 11:54:09 AM
Quote from: WinterActual on May 15, 2013, 09:21:25 AM

Ah alright. Downloading it tomorrow.

Be warned: it really is brutal. Just keep your blood pressure in check.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Metro: Last Light.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I've been dicking around on Halo 4's multiplayer and Spartan Ops but I think I'll dive back into Mass Effect 2 this weekend.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Skyrim, pretty much the only thing I've played on and off in 6 months lmfao. Looking forward to buying Metro Last Light soon enough though.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Offline high-rank is a godsend. 8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

Been in our AvPGalaxy world offline  and solo just improving my farm. I've started leveling out the land to suit my farm needs, I fixed the water well, built a cellar made of wood and clay, expanded my wheat farm, and started an orchard of oak trees for farming apples (I know it doesn't make sense but that is where they come from in Minecraft) and wood.

To keep my comrades from starving in the future I have contributed more to our food chest in the H.Q (basically a fridge of sorts). 475 loaves of bread and 8 apples.  ;D

I'm just trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do with the wheat seeds I'm getting. When I harvest the wheat I can get 2 seeds from one wheat plant. So I actually have 926 wheat seeds stored in my cellar.

Keg

Keg

MGS: The Twin Snakes.

Gonna try and start a playthrough of all the MGS games. Gonna take a while, especially Peace Walker, which is absolutely huge if you want to get to the final "real" ending.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Peace Walker: Fun gameplay, interesting story, shitty f**king boss fights. :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed