Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 128,214 times)

Mike’s Monsters

There's a lot they haven't shown yet. Interiors and exteriors. They built a lot more that people are expecting and all the sets looked fantastic.

Local Trouble

I would like to know more.

PortugueseXeno

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 15, 2024, 06:39:29 PMThere's a lot they haven't shown yet. Interiors and exteriors. They built a lot more that people are expecting and all the sets looked fantastic.

One of these days, you are going to wake up in the middle night and see me in the corner of your room, looking at you, while holding a truth serum in one hand and a tissue with chloroform in the other.

Slutty Badger

Quote from: PortugueseXeno on Feb 15, 2024, 07:06:16 PMOne of these days, you are going to wake up in the middle night and see me in the corner of your room, looking at you, while holding a truth serum in one hand and a tissue with chloroform in the other.

Yeah. And I gave him the grappling hook!

Mike’s Monsters

I'm a very light sleeper, SO GOOD LUCK!
I was surprised by how many actual sets were built for this. I'm sure there is going to be digital extensions and additions in the final product, but there was a lot being done with the sets in camera.

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 15, 2024, 08:20:03 PMI'm a very light sleeper, SO GOOD LUCK!
I was surprised by how many actual sets were built for this. I'm sure there is going to be digital extensions and additions in the final product, but there was a lot being done with the sets in camera.

Cool! Very much in keeping with the rest of the franchise.

skhellter

skhellter

Mike - any idea of what's the ballpark of the budget in this?

Inside baseball stuff but.. around Covenant? A bit less?

Mike’s Monsters

No idea. Some movies can look incredible with no budget, and like shit with a big budget. It looked like a high quality production with the sets, but no idea what the dollar amount behind it is.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: PortugueseXeno on Feb 15, 2024, 07:06:16 PM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 15, 2024, 06:39:29 PMThere's a lot they haven't shown yet. Interiors and exteriors. They built a lot more that people are expecting and all the sets looked fantastic.

One of these days, you are going to wake up in the middle night and see me in the corner of your room, looking at you, while holding a truth serum in one hand and a tissue with chloroform in the other.

lol the vibes ;D

oduodu

oduodu

apparently romulus and remus were brothers who was both "raised by wolves".

Prez

BigDaddyJohn

Yeah what's up with that ?

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Feb 16, 2024, 11:06:51 AMYeah what's up with that ?

@Nightmare Asylum wins (a small amount of) money.

Nightmare Asylum

"Damaged elements." 8)

Do it, you cowards!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed