Survios and 20th Century Games Officially Anounce Alien: Rogue Incursion!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2024, 05:15:13 PM

Author
Survios and 20th Century Games Officially Anounce Alien: Rogue Incursion! (Read 965 times)

Darkness

I've always wanted to try the virtual reality stuff but the cost is too much for just a few titles. I think I have unrealistic expectations too. I expect to be walking around without the use of wires but the technology just isn't there yet.

RidgeTop

I think the Meta Quest headsets don't use wires.

bobby brown

VR is a lot of fun guys, but yeah, expensive.

RidgeTop

I'm still rocking my Gen 1 Oculus Rift. Plays fine with Steam VR but I am curious about more recent headsets.

Stitch

Love VR. Totally getting this.

Corporal Hicks

I've only got a gen 1 Rift and a PSVR1 brought cheap second hand. Hopefully can still run this with the original Rift via SteamVR! I'd rather not have to buy a new headset.

That said, ever since playing the MuthurVR mod for Isolation I've been saying that Alien needed a game built from the ground up for VR because it's just such a perfect match. I know it's a very specific game and setup, but if they've done this well, I really think it could be amazing. Very very excited for this news.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed