Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 397,218 times)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: muthur9000 on Oct 29, 2019, 10:07:26 AM
I hate people that can't be upfront and honest with me, shits me to tears.

If you dislike something I do, good, tell me. Don't piss fart around.

Just introduce tequila, they'll open up pretty fast.

Huggs

Huggs

When you haven't posted in a thread since the day before, but your new post gets stuck to the last one anyway.

I mean, "hello, I'm trying to make an unrelated statement here".  :laugh:

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: muthur9000 on Oct 29, 2019, 10:07:26 AM
I hate people that can't be upfront and honest with me, shits me to tears.

If you dislike something I do, good, tell me. Don't piss fart around.

I hate this shit as well.  For one if I am annoying someone with my actions, which I have been known to do, if person doesn't come to me it can never be corrected, an generally if person is afraid to tell me to my face then said individual is bitchmade.   

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

People thinking they can just waltz right into a food place and order their meal right there when it SAYS RIGHT THERE ON THE DOOR that all orders must be placed and paid for online so you can come to wait and pick it up there by way of the employees bringing it out to you because this is the time of the coronavirus. So no, you can't use your cash or card there. I waited literally 30 minutes for a burrito I ordered with the app and you can too. Don't be an entitled asshole and be nice to workers because that poor girl coming out to ask for our names so she could get our orders out faster seemed really stressed out.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 25, 2020, 02:09:14 AM
When you haven't posted in a thread since the day before, but your new post gets stuck to the last one anyway.

I mean, "hello, I'm trying to make an unrelated statement here".  :laugh:

Yeah. f**king annoying

Huggs

Huggs

I hate fleas, onions, fake breasts and death.

Immortan Jonesy

Spiders don't?

Kradan

Kradan

Spiders ... ugghhh  :P

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 29, 2020, 11:45:52 PM

Onions are delicious and death is inescapable, thus not worth hating.

Kradan

Kradan

They make me cry.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 30, 2020, 08:14:55 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Apr 29, 2020, 11:45:52 PM

death is inescapable, thus not worth hating.

It's sad when you lose your loved ones though.

Huggs

Huggs

I just like to party.

Local Trouble

Do you like to picture your Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt?

Immortan Jonesy

I hate envy. My coworkers were jealous of me because the gorgeous girl in the company was constantly flirting with me.

The only thing they did was make fun with comments such as "Congratulations! on which streaming platform I can watch the flick  ;D" or "going out to dinner with your mom doesn't count, dude  :-\"...

I can't even begin to explain how absolute and painfully beautiful this girl was, so we start dating. These must have been the happiest 2 months of my life. She was smart, happy, educated and had some geeky hobbies too. So I asked her to be my girlfriend, and she said yes! 💝💘💖😍

Until a dark and depressing Monday she didn't come to work.  Fearing the worst and heartbroken to pieces I asked everyone I knew in the building for her whereabouts, even my boss. He just replied: "Stop messing around and go back to work. So please submit your ideas to me today so I can submit them as my own tomorrow."  There was nothing *sigh*  :-X

I finally gave up, and resigned myself to my depressing work environment plagued by shitty people *more sigh* with my evil coworkers still making fun of me: "Callie who? There's no one with that name working here. Hell! there's no woman working at the funeral home at all. You crazy bastard!  :laugh:"

I hate envy.  :'(

Huggs

Huggs

The only advice I can give you is to never get involved with coworkers.

It's a hard and fast rule that will truly save one's bacon. The things I have seen...the things I have seen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed