Dark Horse Announces Aliens: Defiance

Started by RidgeTop, Sep 30, 2015, 06:29:00 AM

Author
Dark Horse Announces Aliens: Defiance (Read 194,284 times)

XenoZipper

Wow that long of a wait for issue 3 eh? I guess by that point I'll have to re-read issue 1 & 2 as I'm already starting to forget things from them.

HuDaFuK

It got pushed back a month, presumably due to overruns.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: XenoZipper on Jul 11, 2016, 04:12:54 PM
Wow that long of a wait for issue 3 eh? I guess by that point I'll have to re-read issue 1 & 2 as I'm already starting to forget things from them.

That's not a bad thing.  :P

XenoZipper

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 11, 2016, 06:42:54 PM
That's not a bad thing.  :P

Yea true enough. I just don't want to haha I have way too many other things to still read & play catch up with. I haven't re-read any of the last few Alien comics since reading them the first time around going all the way back to the reboot in '09.

Corporal Hicks

Some of the artwork Tristan has been posting on -

I can't get enough.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 15, 2016, 09:07:23 AM

This would be one of them "shit hits fan" moments, then.

Can't wait for the next couple of issues!

Whiskeybrewer

Reminds me so much of Labyrinth :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 15, 2016, 09:28:19 AM
Can't wait for the next couple of issues!

The wait is agonising!!!

Prez

Prez

I can't get enough.

Not bad for a (fellow) Aussie ;-)

Killer artwork. Love his keyline style.

426Buddy

Its been a long wait already, at least there are 2 issues next month.

Ultramorph

I re-read Extravehicular and issue #2 while I was doing laundry yesterday, can't wait to get two issues next month! Between Tristan's art, the things he's hinted at, and the mystery going on with Davis and Seegson, this is shaping up to be a really good compliment to the crossovers we're getting. I love how much more rich this universe has become the last two years. I really need to write that letter in support of this series. I hope we can keep it going like fans kept Godzilla: Rulers of Earth going past the initial 12-issue order.

Perfect-Organism

I can't get enough.

This is some of the best aliens art ever!

Nostromo

Pre ordered Aliens: Defiance Volume 1 TPB to show support...Amazon doesn't charge until it ships anyhow :)

HuDaFuK

Depending what extras they pack into the tpb, I may get one of those as well as the single issues.

Corporal Hicks

I'll probably pick up the collected and give my singles away to try and get some other fans interested. Just gotta find out if they plan on doing fancy pant collections.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed