Recent posts

Quote from: MetalAlien on Today at 05:31:16 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Today at 05:22:14 PMI don't think so, while the concept was toyed with in the past, its only Alien three that basically made that canon. There is no reason to assume Cameron intended the Alien to take on the traits of their hosts.
I don't know I don't commit every single interview to memory but I'm pretty sure I've seen Scott mention that before.. maybe not.

He said it back in 1978 when they were making the movie. It's well documented.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus director ha...
Last post by aliens13 - Today at 09:09:42 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Today at 05:49:19 PMI felt my eyes totally glaze over on my one attempt at watching Genisys. Dark Fate has its problems, but it's also the only sequel in the franchise that I find has anything of interest to say. It isn't at the level of The Terminator or Judgement Day, but it's a pretty significant step above all of the others in my opinion. I can bring myself to revisit the film, which is way more than I can say about any of the other post-T2 installments.
For me Salvation was the best Terminator film after T2, all the others are unwatchable for me
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by cockroach - Today at 09:08:10 PM
I'd be more than happy if the new design was similar to this - without such a big spike. A merge of aliens warrior and big chap...  https://imgur.com/a/4waMDWr
General Discussion / Re: New Members >>> Introduce ...
Last post by kwisatz - Today at 09:07:55 PM
The duality of man.
General Discussion / Re: New Members >>> Introduce ...
Last post by kwisatz - Today at 09:03:26 PM
Quote from: Toothless Alien on Today at 08:40:59 PMNow, if you ask me about Aliens, you'll probably not like my awnser...

>:(

Quote from: Toothless Alien on Today at 08:40:59 PMreally disliked Prey

is fine
Quote from: Toothless Alien on Today at 08:40:59 PMreally disliked Prey

>:(

QuoteNow, if you ask me about Aliens, you'll probably not like my awnser...

Oh, that's fine though.
Alien Films / Re: Aliens 4k release Opinions
Last post by reecebomb - Today at 08:47:18 PM
Aliens 4K release is a travesty. Anyone who says it's fine don't know what they are talking about, it's objectively bad.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All David Lynch
Last post by Cosmic Incubation - Today at 08:45:36 PM
He's always had an amazing ear and sense for music and sound-design

I'm particularly fond of the song "Polish Poem" from Inland Empire, which he produced with Chrystabell (it's so beautifully incorporated into the film too)

also enjoy "I'm Waiting Here" from his album The Big Dream
Hi, i'm Daniel and i'm from Rio  ;)

I'm a big fan of the first Alien movie and the first 2 Predator movies. I really liked Predators and really disliked Prey (I won't even mention The Predator 2018). As for the Alien franchise, besides the original, I enjoy Alien 3 and the prequels. Now, if you ask me about Aliens, you'll probably not like my awnser...
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed