Where to Post My AVP2 SKins?

Started by IXvPRIMUSvXI, Jul 06, 2017, 04:01:31 AM

Author
Where to Post My AVP2 SKins? (Read 1,006 times)

IXvPRIMUSvXI

IXvPRIMUSvXI

Hey Guys Where Can i Post My AVP2 Skins? Here? Or on Discord?

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: WolfPredator24 on Jul 06, 2017, 04:01:31 AM

AvPGalaxy
AvPunknown
Moddb
Modding sites that support AvP2

You spam a lot in discord, you need to take it easy.

Olde

Olde

You have to seriously chill out with publicizing your skins. The best thing you can do is put them in a .zip file and upload them all together to ModDB. Then you can update it periodically when you make new ones. But your constant spamming about every new skin you've made for a game that's 16 years old has got to stop.

Lucifero

Lucifero

i can tell you not in sg2 forum ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

IXvPRIMUSvXI

IXvPRIMUSvXI

Why Would i DO that, Olde? It i put a Couple of REZ Files in One Zip File, Those who Download it will get confused of what they're doing.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: WolfPredator24 on Jul 06, 2017, 02:13:24 PM
Why Would i DO that, Olde? It i put a Couple of REZ Files in One Zip File, Those who Download it will get confused of what they're doing.

Not if you do it right !  ;)

IXvPRIMUSvXI

IXvPRIMUSvXI

How will i do it right?

Olde

Olde

Put each skin in separate folders in the .zip and name them after the skin. Preferably include pictures inside each folder since you've already taken pictures. Also include a readme.txt for each one describing the mod, naming yourself as the author, saying what type of mod it is (e.g. Predator skin), and explaining how to install it. It's time-consuming, but that's the way to do it.

IXvPRIMUSvXI

IXvPRIMUSvXI

Alrighty, But Will People Read the Readme.txt files first and then enjoy the skins?

Olde

Olde

Yes.

IXvPRIMUSvXI

IXvPRIMUSvXI

Impressive Olde, Can't wait to be Friends with you. Though my main game is AVP2 and Primal Hunt.

KingKenny

KingKenny

You're doing fine on Moddb.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed