Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,211 times)

tavianini19

tavianini19

Ah

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Had 10 fun matches with my friends, online lag was a bit unbearable (one of them doesn't have a good connection), but after two minutes it would get great again. Also finally decided on my mains; time to focus on gitting gud with them. 8) :P

Effectz

Effectz

Just finished Alien Isolation.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

was it the bees knees

ShadowPred

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I would like to see kojima's take on these old games with new technology

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Effectz on Oct 07, 2014, 07:00:20 AM
Just finished Alien Isolation.
So it takes around 15 hours?

Vepariga

Vepariga

Alien Isolation.

game is tense as fuk. Gets the heart racing. Good shit. :'(

Effectz

Effectz

My Alien Isolation quick review.

My friend and I finished the game,took us about 14 hours.First of all the game looks beautiful and the sound is amazing.You can't be rushing around or the Alien will punish you so you have to sneak around,I dunno how many times it grabbed me and pulled me into a ceiling vent because I was running and not paying attention.
The Alien AI is really REALLY well done although there was the odd time I'd load up A save and its right there.

Now the bad stuff.There's parts to this game that are really repetitive,go here,get a keycard,go there do this with lots and lots of back tracking.You're going to be doing alot of that.There's also parts that feel really drawn out.

I was going to give this game an 8 out of 10 then the ending happened,they pull a Shadow of Mordor,it just ends and you're like wtf?.Guess i'll have to wait for the DLC!So yeah I'm giving it A 7.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Effectz on Oct 07, 2014, 11:38:25 AM
My Alien Isolation quick review.

My friend and I finished the game,took us about 14 hours.First of all the game looks beautiful and the sound is amazing.You can't be rushing around or the Alien will punish you so you have to sneak around,I dunno how many times it grabbed me and pulled me into a ceiling vent because I was running and not paying attention.
The Alien AI is really REALLY well done although there was the odd time I'd load up A save and its right there.

Now the bad stuff.There's parts to this game that are really repetitive,go here,get a keycard,go there do this with lots and lots of back tracking.You're going to be doing alot of that.There's also parts that feel really drawn out.

I was going to give this game an 8 out of 10 then the ending happened,they pull a Shadow of Mordor,it just ends and you're like wtf?.Guess i'll have to wait for the DLC!So yeah I'm giving it A 7.
What difficulty were you playing on?

Effectz

Effectz

Normal difficulty.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Because, I've been playing on hard. And... well, it's kind of hard.  :laugh:

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 07, 2014, 07:14:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caG6dkbhAK4#
[/quote

Yaaaa good man. 8)

Dont be too proud to look online for walkthroughs.
Some stuff in dat game is kinda hard. :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Blacklabel on Oct 07, 2014, 11:33:38 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 07, 2014, 07:14:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caG6dkbhAK4#
[/quote

Yaaaa good man. 8)

Dont be too proud to look online for walkthroughs.
Some stuff in dat game is kinda hard. :P

I'm just looking at the maps so I can see which f**king card I need for each door, jesus christ was it really that hard to just make the highest numbered card work for the smaller numbered doors?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

lol, I had to look up walkthroughs for that game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed