Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,390 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 03, 2014, 01:16:29 PM
You can kill them if you don't care for the money (and you have silenced weapon ofc).

I'm too poor to not care! I only have 200k! nigga you crazy

WinterActual

WinterActual

I am not playing a heist if the reward is not at least 1m  :'(

EDIT: btw let me show you my 3 main rifles  8)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil Revelations

Got off my lazy ass to get the last of the handprints. All that's left now is Raid Mode.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Currently upgrading my Jade Barroth Hammer and just finished upgrading the Wroggi longsword to the max. Need to start moving forawrd in G-Rank but the prospect of dealing with Steel Uragaan's bullshit pisses me off.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Still playing KOTOR2, playing through the restored content droid planet. I don't care how much work the modder put into restoring that level I F**ING hate it, it's boring as hell and driving me nuts. Trying really hard not to abandon the whole game.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Halo Spartan Assault is free for people with XBL Gold on X1. Will be playing that if anyone want's to Co-Op.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Fable anniversary.
Haven't played this since about 2005 so it's almost like playing it new again. A lot of stability problems unfortunately.

Just after doing the arena, screw that part with the two stone trolls though. Also I don't like what they've done to Jack's voice, I remember him sounding like a rogue. Now he just growls out everything.

Quote from: Bjørn Half-hand on Jun 04, 2014, 04:21:03 PM
Still playing KOTOR2, playing through the restored content droid planet. I don't care how much work the modder put into restoring that level I F**ING hate it, it's boring as hell and driving me nuts. Trying really hard not to abandon the whole game.
I played that just after it got released, boy there was a lot of glitches. On the one hand I wanted to like it cause Korriban was too short in the standard game, but on the other it is like you said boring as hell and there's way too much running down long corridors.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Dino Hunter: Deadly Shores on my iPod. Glu Games makes some nifty titles, I must say.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Torchlight 2

Payday 2

We've been getting a lot better at stealth. On one of the banks we hit, we managed to take everyone hostage and piled them up in a room away from the windows. We also put the bagged corpses in the same pile so they had something to rest against. We took everything..EVERYTHING.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

I've got Nintendo blisters.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Breaking in my newly-bought Gold with some Halo 4. Just a couple matches, kicked some ass, took some names.

I still got it.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 05, 2014, 10:51:58 PM

Awww so jelly.. I've been wanting to get the old Rogue Squadron 1-3 and play them again.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

G-Rank Pink Rathian is a c**ty bitch.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 05, 2014, 10:55:04 PM
Breaking in my newly-bought Gold with some Halo 4. Just a couple matches, kicked some ass, took some names.

I still got it.

I had a similar feeling recently. One morning before I headed off to work, I had nothing to do for an hour, so I looked at some games to play. I remembered that I'm better at Halo 4 than I ever was at any Call of Duty game. So I popped it in and played a few matches. My K/D ratio never dropped below a 1.75  8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jun 05, 2014, 11:31:05 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 05, 2014, 10:51:58 PM

Awww so jelly.. I've been wanting to get the old Rogue Squadron 1-3 and play them again.

I enjoy the first one the most, then again I haven't played Rogue Leader in a long time as well, and Rebel Strike wasn't as good as the others to me but still fun. I've 100% completed all of them. I still have Rogue Squadron 2 and 3 for Gamecube but no longer have a Gamecube, but I can still play them on the Wii with a Gamecube controller (wireless) and memory card.

Anyway, by last night last night in Rogue Squadron I had beat the game and had at least a silver medal or higher on each mission, I need to play half the missions left to get all those gold medals. From Fest, where you aid the stolen AP-TP's in your Snow Speeder, to the final mission where you take on the World Devastators in your V-wing on Mon Calamari, and then the Death Star Trench Run bonus mission.

One thing I found amazing is how I transitioned so quickly from an Xbox 360 controller to the ancient Nintendo 64 controller. In less than the first 2-3 missions I'm already playing like a pro controls wise. Like riding a bike. The third mission I just went ahead and went straight for a gold medal. By the time I finished my first playthrough after returning to the game I only had 4 bronze medals out of 16 missions.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Played some Insurgency Co-Op  :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8SPoKaKULw

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed