DoW 2 Retribution

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Brutal DOOM II
Far Cry 3
Primal Carnage

Nope

Nope

So I finally got to Crysis 2, and I'm very dissapointed in the direction Crytek took it. I mean it's gorgeous, but it's so linear and enclosed. I miss the lush open jungles and beaches of Crysis so much. ;-;

m41guy

m41guy

Still pushing through Game of Thrones, 3 chapters left.  Finally able to get the good gear as I'm nearing the end of the game.  Still don't like the combat and really hate loot/reward/xp system though.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

A Pokemon Diamond Nuzlocke run.

I f**king love these games.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Skyrim

Starting to find my footing again, joined the thieves guild and currently doing their quests, afterwards I'll do some story missions up to the first battle with Alduin and then just screw around more. :P

Nintendoland

Because, why the f**k not?

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Resident Evil 6...

Wow what a fantastic game. Sure it's not really survival horror anymore, but a lot of people need to let that go. Everything else is there! It is an absolute blast to play from beginning to end and the story is very great! (Especially Chris's campaign).

I finished Leon, Chris, Jake and Ada's campaigns all over and over again.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Let go of what made the series good in the first place? Kinda hard when it's become something else entirely.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: DarkenedWolf on Jan 03, 2013, 03:39:36 AM
Resident Evil 6...

Wow what a fantastic game. Sure it's not really survival horror anymore, but a lot of people need to let that go. Everything else is there! It is an absolute blast to play from beginning to end and the story is very great! (Especially Chris's campaign).

I finished Leon, Chris, Jake and Ada's campaigns all over and over again.

It's ok. But Jakes additute does get a bit old and Sherrys hair reminds me of Mily Cirus unfortunately. The plot is ok and Leon and Chris still have plenty of bark in them even if they are a couple of old dogs ;D

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 03, 2013, 03:45:27 AM
Let go of what made the series good in the first place? Kinda hard when it's become something else entirely.

And it will keep changing. (Well more so than the movies :P :laugh:)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Meh, the horror was never that good to begin with so I could care less if Capcom would drop it...

Spoiler

orjustmakeagamelikerevelationsonthebigconsolestomakeeveryoneinthefanbasehappyandmakeeveryonefinallyshuthtef**kupsoicanlookupthesegameswithouthavingtoseepeoplebickeringonlineoveragamethatwouldbereallynicecapcomkthanxbye.
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

NBA 2k13, it's the best of all of the games so far.

And assassin's creed 3

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jan 03, 2013, 04:19:52 AM
Meh, the horror was never that good to begin with so I could care less if Capcom would drop it...

Spoiler

orjustmakeagamelikerevelationsonthebigconsolestomakeeveryoneinthefanbasehappyandmakeeveryonefinallyshuthtef**kupsoicanlookupthesegameswithouthavingtoseepeoplebickeringonlineoveragamethatwouldbereallynicecapcomkthanxbye.
[close]

Yeah they've limited the horror but still kept the gore and blood :-\ Some part to Resident Evil 6 were Nostalgic (Namly the invisible snake level and the boss in Jakes campain.)

m41guy

m41guy

The first couple parts of Leon's campaign felt like oldschool RE as well... :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed