What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,810,334 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: RazorSlash on Dec 07, 2010, 08:30:53 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 07, 2010, 08:26:01 PM
Quote from: RazorSlash on Dec 07, 2010, 08:24:35 PM
Got punched for saying I preferred AvP over Call of Duty

DETAILS!!!

Someone asked me if I played Call of Duty. I said no, I thought it was overrated and that it gets boring really quick, atleast in my opinion. He asked "Well, what DO you play?". I said "AvP, usually. Although I don't go on the PS3 much." He asked what AvP meant. When I said Aliens vs Predator, he tried to punch me in the stomach but I did...something and he ended up hitting me in the shoulder.
He's just trying to compensate for his one-inch pecker.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

DETAILS!!!

Someone asked me if I played Call of Duty. I said no, I thought it was overrated and that it gets boring really quick, atleast in my opinion. He asked "Well, what DO you play?". I said "AvP, usually. Although I don't go on the PS3 much." He asked what AvP meant. When I said Aliens vs Predator, he tried to punch me in the stomach but I did...something and he ended up hitting me in the shoulder.
Ok where the hell does that guy get off?

I say if he tries that crap again, beat his ugly rear end into the dust. Little punk can't get away with that crap. Trying to punch you because you play a little game.

Where i come from we have a name for those type of people.

Spoiler
Prison Bitch lol  ;D
[close]

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

DETAILS!!!

Damn, that's terrible. :(

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: BlueHeartAbyss on Dec 05, 2010, 08:38:51 AM
when they drove off after i helped them i went in and bought my groceries and drove home.

***** for helping out when most people would not  :)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

DETAILS!!!

Sooner or later he take a swing at the wrong person.

I just have been feeling like total crap today.
The gloomy weather, the trip to the body shop, problems at home, exams tomorrow, scared to death of the three flights I have coming up to name a few things weighing me down.
You know how bad it has gotten? I don't feel hungry.
I have only gotten so depressed that I am not hungry twice in my life. 

Nightmare Asylum

I realized just how long I have to wait for more Walking Dead...

Nope

Nope

Quote from: TheMonolith on Dec 07, 2010, 11:13:24 PM

DETAILS!!!

The gloomy weather, the trip to the body shop, problems at home, exams tomorrow, scared to death of the three flights I have coming up to name a few things weighing me down.
If you need to talk Mono, i'm here for ya.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

DETAILS!!!

This is not cool.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

DETAILS!!!

I understand my friend.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

What just made me unhappy is that I barely listened to a song that I haven't listened to in a long time, and instead of the song making me feel happy as can be, the song is now a depressing mess that I'm left wondering just how the hell it's making me feel like shit. I know the song meant something to me emotionally because of this one person, but after certain events transpired, the song has now taken on a whole now feel for me that it's borderline ruined.

EDIT

My mom ate my food, motherf**king christ.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

f**king ship date for recruit training was pushed back to f**king August 8.  >:(

Nope

Nope

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 08, 2010, 02:20:48 AM
What just made me unhappy is that I barely listened to a song that I haven't listened to in a long time, and instead of the song making me feel happy as can be, the song is now a depressing mess that I'm left wondering just how the hell it's making me feel like shit. I know the song meant something to me emotionally because of this one person, but after certain events transpired, the song has now taken on a whole now feel for me that it's borderline ruined.

EDIT

My mom ate my food, motherf**king christ.
It was actually me who ate your food.

chupacabras acheronsis

fire on a jail, 83 dead, only 14 wounded.

Vulhala

Vulhala

That's a result.

chupacabras acheronsis

that's the highest toll in history.

im not a human rights defensor, but damn... 83 people are dead.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed