What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,810,739 times)

Geronimo

Geronimo

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 01, 2010, 08:28:40 AM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Nov 01, 2010, 01:32:18 AM
my Dad's a piece of shit. my Uncle is a piece of shit. Everybody, including me, of my family line is a cheating, uncaring, hypocrite bastard f**k.
Must feel awful now, I'm sorry for what's happening to you.

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Nov 01, 2010, 01:37:58 AM
i found out about things... awful things.
Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 01, 2010, 01:38:57 AM
Want to talk about it?  :-\
Your bet... I think not.

Well I can ask anyway, it's better than pretening it never happened and thinking only about yourself.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: EEV2650 on Nov 01, 2010, 11:47:22 AM
Quotemy bro said last year the kids were mean and spoiled as hell

Thats when you just slam the door on their faces and turn out the lights.
hehe i would if i wasn't living in another house at the time.  :P

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I didn't go out last night because i had a terrible migraine.

Nope

Nope

Was worried bout kitteh.  :(

Ghost Rider

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 31, 2010, 04:20:09 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Oct 31, 2010, 01:54:29 AM
The writer of Pokemon is dead......
Is it wrong that makes me feel not sad?

What made me unhappy is that I attended my first "rave". Let me say that if that was a rave then Ive been having one for the past four years. Sooo boring.... I left, i just asked my brother *the host of the church rave* to take me home. Call me boring but damn Im just not the type of person to enjoy that type of stuff. Now I watch monster movies.

No that's not wrong at all heres why;

At a young age you loved pokemon but after 1000 moives and an unholy number of episodes your love slowly turned to hate, and now that you know the writer is dead theres hope that they will end pokemon and let it die as something respectable.

And as for not feeling sad at another humans death will that just video games they desensitize you.  :D

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

just to clear this up. i'm gonna write this and never talk about it again.
Spoiler

Dad: We all got stains. I've done pretty bad stuff myself, and i try not to judge anyone because of this. I am not Perfect, i am lazy, irresponsible, and clumsy on my stuff. but you... you have no right to talk to me like this. i don't give a f**k about disappointing you, because you never told me i could. you never trusted me. you don't care about us. you cared about that whore's Bastard child while my sister had no books for school. no i won't take that back. she is a whore. WHORE. and i know you had another child with her, i know you know, and i know you don't want me to know. you lying piece of shit. I know how you really are. and i know you do too, thats why you live so much of your life trying to impress the assholes of your friends. you can show to their f**king birthday but mine just doesn't move a thing in your world. because i'm just here to make you proud aren't i? because if my grades aren't high enough i can't be your son? just like my sister was not good enough to pay her College but now she is your Professional daughter you like to showcase to the other fat pigs in your office? or like how you and my uncle wouldn't bring my cousins and us to our grandfather because he was a "drunk old man" and my grandmother just f**king allowed that?

or how you and my mum beat each other up? I... We know a lot about that too.

so care for us now after all these years. maybe my grades will go up, maybe i will get a girlfriend and you will stop calling me a loser, Failure, or whatever. i don't care anymore. i could live under a f**king bridge and be better person than you because i don't hide and run away from my problems like you do, you f**king rat.
[close]

in other news... the day finally came i didn't got to watch that leak of the walking dead i downloaded. i don't complain, i like staying with my Aunt but i wanted to hang out with my friends this haloweeen. :-/

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Nov 01, 2010, 10:50:31 PM
just to clear this up. i'm gonna write this and never talk about it again.
Spoiler

Dad: We all got stains. I've done pretty bad stuff myself, and i try not to judge anyone because of this. I am not Perfect, i am lazy, irresponsible, and clumsy on my stuff. but you... you have no right to talk to me like this. i don't give a f**k about disappointing you, because you never told me i could. you never trusted me. you don't care about us. you cared about that whore's Bastard child while my sister had no books for school. no i won't take that back. she is a whore. WHORE. and i know you had another child with her, i know you know, and i know you don't want me to know. you lying piece of shit. I know how you really are. and i know you do too, thats why you live so much of your life trying to impress the assholes of your friends. you can show to their f**king birthday but mine just doesn't move a thing in your world. because i'm just here to make you proud aren't i? because if my grades aren't high enough i can't be your son? just like my sister was not good enough to pay her College but now she is your Professional daughter you like to showcase to the other fat pigs in your office? or like how you and my uncle wouldn't bring my cousins and us to our grandfather because he was a "drunk old man" and my grandmother just f**king allowed that?

or how you and my mum beat each other up? I... We know a lot about that too.

so care for us now after all these years. maybe my grades will go up, maybe i will get a girlfriend and you will stop calling me a loser, Failure, or whatever. i don't care anymore. i could live under a f**king bridge and be better person than you because i don't hide and run away from my problems like you do, you f**king rat.
[close]

in other news... the day finally came i didn't got to watch that leak of the walking dead i downloaded. i don't complain, i like staying with my Aunt but i wanted to hang out with my friends this haloweeen. :-/

You pwned him pretty hard.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I cant really hear out of my left ear....

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

My leg is bleeding alot.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 01, 2010, 11:07:38 PM

How long has that been going on for?

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Nov 01, 2010, 11:09:21 PM
My leg is bleeding alot.

Why?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Lie on Nov 01, 2010, 11:09:45 PM

My leg is bleeding alot.

Why?
Few days...

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

My leg is bleeding alot.

Why?

An old fence. There was a small puddle of blood.

chupacabras acheronsis

i remember stepping on a broken bottle when we were playing two years ago barefoot. from the base to the ankle.

the f**king wound wouldn't stop bleeding, glasses and glasses of oxygenated water Dark red with blood. at last i grabbed some salt and just buried my foot under it. i couldn't move my leg from the shock but the shit stopped bleeding.

i can't believe i didn't need any more treatment when the ambulance arrived.

Geronimo

Geronimo

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 01, 2010, 11:10:23 PM

Few days...
Maybe it is swollen, it's happened to me before.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed