What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,810,529 times)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 23, 2010, 09:47:43 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 23, 2010, 09:35:40 PMI-

I don't know if this is a harsh Dexter Morgan imitation failiure, or if this is actually-

What the fu-

No, It's all true actually. He's been a suspect since 2007, but he didn't admit to it until today.

3 years! Why did he come clean?

jackalope

jackalope

Quote from: Lie on Aug 23, 2010, 02:25:47 PM
Quote from: Jackalope on Aug 22, 2010, 12:34:27 PM
finding out i may be lactose intolerant. ): !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love milk. WHY WOULD MY BODY DO THIS TO ME. T_T

Yep I know what your going through, I'm like semi-lactose intolerant I can drink milk... But not too much, it's something to do with your body not needing it as much or something.  :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTm6Ekub7I8

yeah, i can only handle a glass of milk, apparently, but can eat stuff containing lactose just fine... U_U
and that vid made me laugh, HARD. friend is just. hahahah

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Lie on Aug 23, 2010, 09:49:18 PM3 years! Why did he come clean?

I'm not really sure. I guess the police had enough evidence for him to realize he didn't have a chance anyway.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Well, that's just horrible. I guess the truth really is stranger than fiction.

Did he have anything to say about his "motivation" to do so? If you don't mind me asking, I understand if you don't want to answer to that.

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 23, 2010, 06:42:02 PM
That my older brother admited to killing an elderly couple by smashing their heads in with a rock, dismembering their bodies and dumping them in a lake. He's going to court next week. :(
Umm im not sure how to respond to this. I hope it all gets worked out? Shit i dont know what to say. It must be hard on you.  :-[

VEF214

VEF214

It would help describing your brother, his relationship to those he killed, and your own personal feelings about the entire matter.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 23, 2010, 09:55:55 PMWell, that's just horrible. I guess the truth really is stranger than fiction.

Did he have anything to say about his "motivation" to do so? If you don't mind me asking, I understand if you don't want to answer to that.

He claims it was a small misunderstanding that lead to a fight, where he simply wen't blank or something and didn't know what he was doing until it was over. The evidence the police has gathered seems to verify his version of the story as well.

Quote from: VEF214 on Aug 23, 2010, 10:01:05 PMIt would help describing your brother, his relationship to those he killed, and your own personal feelings about the entire matter.

The old man was our grandmother's old boyfriend, from ten years ago. The woman was his current fiance.

I don't really know what to make of it all. I've had three years to take it all in, but it still seems kinda unreal. Still, I know what he's guilty of and I really think he deserves whatever punishment he gets. Even though he claims he lost his control when he killed them, he still did all he could to clean things up afterwards. It would have been better if he had just come clean after he did it.

chupacabras acheronsis

no offence, but he still murdered two people brutally. that is far from just losing control.

has he ever been prone to violence like that or had some problems? shouldn't he be getting some psycological help?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 24, 2010, 12:00:26 AMno offence, but he still murdered two people brutally. that is far from just losing control.

That was his words, not mine.

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 24, 2010, 12:00:26 AMhas he ever been prone to violence like that or had some problems? shouldn't he be getting some psycological help?

Never. He's always been very peaceful.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Some real f**ked up shit must've happened in order for him to lose control like that. Still, I'm sorry that you have to deal with all the shit that is going down.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Thanks man. After three years I'm kinda used to it though. It's probably worse for my parents and my sisters.

I can't think of anything that's happend to him that would affect him like that. You never know, some people might just be born that way. :-\

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 23, 2010, 06:42:02 PM
That my older brother admited to killing an elderly couple by smashing their heads in with a rock, dismembering their bodies and dumping them in a lake. He's going to court next week. :(

I am so sorry. For both parties; your family and theirs.  :(

VEF214

VEF214

Since he is according to you a peaceful person, I can see it happening all the same. Emotion bottler. It just escaped at the wrong place at the wrong time. Very unfortunate.  :(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I am just wondering what exactly happened that caused to just lose control. I'm an emotion bottler myself, and I can't imagine what would ever cause me to snap.

VEF214

VEF214

I'd say 80% of males are emotion bottlers. It would have to be a very strong internal reaction to cause him to actually murder two other people.

Standing there with your fists clenched and your eyes closed is different than actually approaching someone with nothing but rage.

If you've ever actually gone at someone, I mean really just gone at someone, rage can take control in a moment and it won't let go until something else snaps or it simmers down and fades away. I can't see any strong reason to go at elderly people though. That's the bizarre part.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed