What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,810,462 times)

Angel_Seb

Angel_Seb

Despite once being "chestbuster" I seem to be permenently stuck on "colonist" with 77 posts.
Which is bollocks.

It's sort of like pageviews on Devo. I'm pretending not to care, but it would be nicer to be stuck on "chestbuster".

Also, I ache all over. And I feel sick. Stupid cold/jet lag combonation.
And poo to people who keep suggesting I have Swine Flu. Hardly.

Hydromaphica

Hydromaphica

Getting into that conversation with your girlfriend (ex) when she says the ol 'I love you and all but im going through a rough time at the moment and I dont wanna drag you through it with me'. :'(

(and another reason I am even more unhappy is there is no one to talk to about it.)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

My friend is going all suicidal on me again. He just broke up with his woman and this time I think he is going to go all the way, i've tried to get ahold of him, but I can't. For all i know, the f**ker already did it, god damn it this sucks hard.

Oooodz

Oooodz

Hydromaphica & ShadowPred - Keep yer head up lads!!! I hope everything goes okay for you both

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 28, 2009, 02:18:03 PM
My friend is going all suicidal on me again. He just broke up with his woman and this time I think he is going to go all the way, i've tried to get ahold of him, but I can't. For all i know, the f**ker already did it, god damn it this sucks hard.

Sorry to hear it :( I hope you hear from him soon.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I hope so, i've known this guy since the first grade and it will suck ass if I did in fact lose him already.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Women mate. Can't live with 'em, get 15 to life for killng 'em. I'm starting to think the gays have got the right idea  :D

On a serious note, I hope your mate is alright ShadowPred. I have a friend who was in a very similar situation, who also had a history of depression which made him think and do crazy things when it all got on top. Thankfully he's a lot better now, and is generally a really happy guy most of the time nowadays. Just make sure you're there for him when he needs to talk. That's the best thing you can do as a friend, and he'll appreciate it when it all blows over.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Vulhala on Jul 28, 2009, 05:08:08 PM
I'm starting to think the gays have got the right idea  :D

Possibly homosexual? Must remember to investigate further

amv79

amv79

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 28, 2009, 02:18:03 PM
I am so sorry  :'(
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 28, 2009, 04:35:05 PM
I hope so, i've known this guy since the first grade and it will suck ass if I did in fact lose him already.
We will help you if it is possible  :'(, We are a community and also a family :) just be strong

Hydromaphica

Hydromaphica

Got into a fight with the chick I love and we both going our seperate ways. :-\ :'(
and I may possibley have swine flu.:(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I got pulled over by a cop today and received fines totaling $275 >:( gonna fight em though.

amv79

amv79

Quote from: Hydromaphica on Jul 29, 2009, 12:21:03 AM
Got into a fight with the chick I love and we both going our seperate ways. :-\ :'(
and I may possibley have swine flu.:(
What!!!.,...Swine Flu :o so much people die in mexico for that evil flu :'(
Please be careful with that...I remeber when all mexico was in completely lock down and every day in T.V  dead was shown on every screen :'(. Plese be careful with that...believe me,its not just a joke :'(
That Flu killed 3 of my school buddies :'(

Honestly, AMV79

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well my friend is doing ok, but i think that he still doesn't have a good mindset as of right now. But i'll be there for him every step of the way as i've always been, so no matter what stupid decisions he makes, I just won't abandon him for nothing.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I think the Hot Toys Warrior i got is defective. I just had the left arm break! I may just get a new one.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 29, 2009, 04:15:42 AM
Well my friend is doing ok, but i think that he still doesn't have a good mindset as of right now. But i'll be there for him every step of the way as i've always been, so no matter what stupid decisions he makes, I just won't abandon him for nothing.

Glad to hear it mate  :)

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 29, 2009, 12:58:46 AM
I got pulled over by a cop today and received fines totaling $275 >:( gonna fight em though.

What did you do? Rear end his patrol car? $275 is a big fine!  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed