What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,810,462 times)

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 22, 2012, 05:32:38 AM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Dec 22, 2012, 05:23:04 AM
So this'll be the last Christmas with my grandma..  :'(

Don't say that...many people pull through cancer and wind up being just fine. Its not a fun fight by any stretch of the imagination, but cancer most definitely does not mean the end. I wish the very best for your grandmother, and for you and your family (and for your friend's grandmother and her family, for that matter).

I never talked about it on the forum before this, but a couple months ago my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. She had surgery last month to have the breast removed, and they saw that it had spread a little bit into one of the lymph nodes (which they also removed), so she's currently undergoing chemotherapy in order to prevent it from ever coming back and spreading. Like I said, its not at all a fun process for my mom or the family, but now she is seemingly on the road to recovery. Your grandmother can certainly pull through and do the same.   

Best of luck to both of you! :)

Predaker

Predaker

Best wishes Amaterasu and Nightmare Asylum. I hope everything turns out alright.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

It was all hunky-dory over here until I realized I have to get started on a secret santa for a friend on a fanfiction forum. And I'm writing for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City's Dee-Ay..

I haven't even got around to playing the game anymore...

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Not allowed to celebrate Christmas, can't leave my barracks, girlfriend is acting distant, dad is sick, mom is alone for Christmas back home, can't drink away my problems like usual because I'm in Okinawa, can't buy smokes, and the bank is f**king with my account. Life is pretty awesome.

Lie

Lie

Feeling down, completely unmotivated and narcissistic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBuZtRw4lvk#

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

My immature brother has his immature friends over. It gets so bad, to the point where I'm like "Morons, I'm surrounded by morons!"

Vepariga

Vepariga

My cousins 4yr old daughter just came into the room im staying at at my nanas house..
Her: 'what are you doing?'
Me: 'talking to a friend on msn,just typing"  :)
Her: 'why arent they talking?'
Me: 'maybe they are doing something,I just have to wait till they type a message'
Her: 'well you cant talk to your friend then'
Me: 'I can talk to them with voice if I wanted to'
Her: 'voices..you cant play with them with just voice'
Me: 'well no not really"
Her: 'then you dont really have a friend"
*walks off*

:(

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Lie on Dec 23, 2012, 04:28:00 PM
Feeling down, completely unmotivated and narcissistic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBuZtRw4lvk#

At the moment, you're not alone.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Being in trafic for an hour... thank gods I had books

Topazora

Topazora

were you driving?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Topazora on Dec 24, 2012, 05:08:41 AM
were you driving?

That's how she rolls.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

were you driving?
Nope I don't even have a license yet, my friends drive me everywhere.  I hate driving too...and cars....and the sounds they make... and dealing with people on the road...

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 24, 2012, 05:25:03 AM
were you driving?
Nope I don't even have a license yet, my friends drive me everywhere.  I hate driving too...and cars....and the sounds they make... and dealing with people on the road...

Oh ok!  ^_^; Yeah, driving can be a bit of a drag.

Lie

Lie

Yet another night with no sleep.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Amaterasu on Dec 23, 2012, 06:08:03 PM
My immature brother has his immature friends over. It gets so bad, to the point where I'm like "Morons, I'm surrounded by morons!"

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb4wbqKHIa1raqm3eo9_250.gif
What about the raygun?
were you driving?
Dose it amtter if I was driveing?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed