What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,810,101 times)

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Vakarian on Sep 07, 2012, 05:47:51 AM
Quote from: coolbreeze on Sep 07, 2012, 05:45:42 AM
Try having a 110+lbs. German Sheppard who would steal the bed instead of the blanket.  :laugh:

I know that feeling,  :P have you seen my dog?

(I have no idea how heavy 50lbs is.)  :laugh:

When you come home at night and a big dog is stretched out across your bed, I just figure it's a safer bet to not disturb him.  :D

Quote from: Predator Queen on Sep 07, 2012, 05:49:37 AM
Try 30 odd lbs of obese Shiba Inu that licks its paws every minute very loudly.

My American Eskimo/Boarder Collie mix does the same thing!

Bat Chain Puller

To be honest, I don't know how we manage either. It's far more fun speculating on how others make it. More mystery. More room for sensationalize fictions of being a midnight cowgirl or a bank robber ... or a cleverly disguised but successful screen writer who slums AVPG for character traits that feed directly into scripts.   8)

You also must be the least spontaneous person I know to be able to stick to that budget. Hats off to you.

If it makes you feel any better Cvalda, I'm looking at somewhere between a 1 or 2 % pay raise this YEAR.

Needless to say, I'm always on the look out for new employers to pay me for my time.

And hey guys ... at least you still have your dogs.  :'( Cherish your time together! Love those big lugs even when they steal your covers/beds and lick their paws loudly.

Thanks Dragon! You actuall remember my sets? Awesome. I was fond of Dracula. If I do a Joaquin Phoenix set, it will have to be from Space Camp!  ;)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: coolbreeze on Sep 07, 2012, 05:53:27 AM
Quote from: Vakarian on Sep 07, 2012, 05:47:51 AM
Quote from: coolbreeze on Sep 07, 2012, 05:45:42 AM
Try having a 110+lbs. German Sheppard who would steal the bed instead of the blanket.  :laugh:

I know that feeling,  :P have you seen my dog?

(I have no idea how heavy 50lbs is.)  :laugh:

When you come home at night and a big dog is stretched out across your bed, I just figure it's a safer bet to not disturb him.  :D

Quote from: Predator Queen on Sep 07, 2012, 05:49:37 AM
Try 30 odd lbs of obese Shiba Inu that licks its paws every minute very loudly.

My American Eskimo/Boarder Collie mix does the same thing!
And it licks and licks and licks and LICKS AND LICKS FOR AN HOUR AND YOUR EARS START TO BLEED

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Sep 07, 2012, 05:56:43 AM
And hey guys ... at least you still have your dogs.  :'( Cherish your time together! Love those big lugs even when they steal your covers/beds and lick their paws loudly.

Sadly, my Sheppard is no longer with us... :'(

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Dat licking. :laugh:

I only remember your sets, Bat Chain, because I like you.  There are certain sets that I shall not remember.

Yes I remember your original, I think, was the Godzilla, yes?  I fondly recall staring at your name for a few minutes, trying to think of what it meant.

My initial conclusion was that it represented those rings in Castlevania IV (Super f**king Castlevania) that are golden bat things and you use them to whip-swing across chasms.  Somehow the "Chain Puller" was a bizarre expansion on that to mean you were a sort of Simon Belmont.

I thought that was pretty cool, but it turns out I was totally wrong with all of that bullshit. :laugh: :laugh:

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: coolbreeze on Sep 07, 2012, 05:59:17 AM

I had a dog before her name was Benji... and I lost my cat just a few months ago...

.... I am going to go in a corner and cry...

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Sometimes dead is better, PQ.

Spoiler
[close]

Just trying to lighten the mood. :laugh:  It's sad when your animal friends go.  In the past few years, I've lost a cat that I really appreciated and my favorite pet of all, a fiddler crab named Conan.  Mmm, what an incredible pet he was.  He's in a tomb (cigar box) with some treasure and personal effects above my entertainment center.

I'm a Cancer, it fits with the crab/moon thing.  I love crabs (incoming joke) and I love the moon.

Pets kept dying, so decided to have a kid.  I've heard they last awhile longer.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 07, 2012, 06:12:45 AM
Sometimes dead is better, PQ.

Spoiler
[close]

Just trying to lighten the mood. :laugh:  It's sad when your animal friends go.  In the past few years, I've lost a cat that I really appreciated and my favorite pet of all, a fiddler crab named Conan.  Mmm, what an incredible pet he was.  He's in a tomb (cigar box) with some treasure and personal effects above my entertainment center.

I'm a Cancer, it fits with the crab/moon thing.  I love crabs (incoming joke) and I love the moon.

Pets kept dying, so decided to have a kid.  I've heard they last awhile longer.

Well that all depends on how well your kids are brought up and in what environment. Suicide is in its highest around my area at the moment...

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: coolbreeze on Sep 07, 2012, 05:59:17 AM

:'( :'( :'( Now we're on topic.

Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 07, 2012, 06:03:09 AM
I only remember your sets, Bat Chain, because I like you.  There are certain sets that I shall not remember.

Yes I remember your original, I think, was the Godzilla, yes?  I fondly recall staring at your name for a few minutes, trying to think of what it meant.

My initial conclusion was that it represented those rings in Castlevania IV (Super f**king Castlevania) that are golden bat things and you use them to whip-swing across chasms.  Somehow the "Chain Puller" was a bizarre expansion on that to mean you were a sort of Simon Belmont.

I thought that was pretty cool, but it turns out I was totally wrong with all of that bullshit. :laugh: :laugh:

Godzilla was my 2nd. My 1st was ...

I like you're Bat Chain origin better! Better than the real thing.

I've known several "Dragons" over the course of my internet journeys. Golden, Red, Lucky, and now you, the fourth, Raging. One thing you all have in common (besides the Dragon moniker) is that cerebral, yet slanted view of the world. Like none of you guys ever truly fit in this time. That you just put up with us humans and tried to make the best of this round of evolution until something smarter comes along to amuse you.   

Wait- What thread is this?

f**k. Wrong thread. I hate when I get into a conversation about Salad at the Radio Shack.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

You need to start forum handle and avatar zodiac personality readings.  That was great.

I'd like to hang out with that Lucky Dragon!

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 07, 2012, 06:24:25 AM
You need to start forum handle and avatar zodiac personality readings.  That was great.

I'd like to hang out with that Lucky Dragon!

http://30.media.tumblr.com/wVTMTQiLnjmseez2ww1yvNiWo1_500.jpg

That's like the perfect image of what Americans think of Scotland. :laugh:

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Haahahahahaa! :laugh:

Vakarian

Cvalda

Cvalda

Lord help me, my head may as well be in a corporate vice today, about to be popped like a grape.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Are they blaming everything on you?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed